would you like this for your birthday

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on.... keep proving yourself to be the twat so many already think you are....
oh! do u discuss that in your chatrooms!....haha and to who?..the lezbians and the geeks with funny hats on! ahahaha.but dont worry what i think tho!its just the internet dude,as i dont worry on what others may think of me on here!:).. anyway i did not start this i was just saying i ddint know they were agressive!!..:D..and u added your bit,not about BHP but about me!..its kool tho
cheers
sean

oh! do u discuss that in your chatrooms!....haha and to who?..the lezbians and the geeks with funny hats on! ahahaha.but dont worry what i think tho!its just the internet dude,as i dont worry on what others may think of me on here!:).. anyway i did not start this i was just saying i ddint know they were agressive!!..:D..and u added your bit,not about BHP but about me!..its kool tho
cheers
sean

you"re the one calling me gay....

I know of jungles that are quite placid and I know of BHP that are quite aggresive - why make generalisations based on species? there is always exceptions....

you're the one comin on like a ******** callin me "homo"

you"re the one calling me gay....

I know of jungles that are quite placid and I know of BHP that are quite aggresive - why make generalisations based on species? there is always exceptions....

you're the one comin on like a ******** callin me "homo"

well sorry man! yeah,i dont whant to fight or argue okay man! please..or make this thread one big stupid arguement with words flying bak and forth!! all i was saying is i have neevr kept one and i ddi not know that..u could opf like the other ppl..said "nah mate they can be agressive" thats all man..u ddint have to state ima dumbass cos of it..but yeah no more please,cheers!

i solve the arguement she more defensive of her space then aggresive but u get her out she ok and calms down just not game to pick her up now that she gonna shed

I wish I got one for my birthday. I always ask for reptiles for my birthday and I never get any. Hopefully this years the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back