Wow christmas come early.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erebos

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I came home from work today and had a little surprise.
79d82cdb-995f-a8f8.jpg
oops what's that? After more digging I discovered 5 fertile eggs
79d82cdb-9995-af91.jpg
79d82cdb-99ab-7f8f.jpg
with some luck I'll have babies in 70-90 days. Hers a picture of the mother and father.
79d82cdb-9a01-52da.jpg
79d82cdb-9a16-1058.jpg

These guys made me happy today glad I had MR.Boyd for phone support thanks mate.

Looking good mate!

Its the best feeling the day they start hatching. Here's a pic of a boyd hatching from last season.

DSCN3954.jpg

Congrats again Brenton now the wait begins.

Mr Boyd kool image I don't know why but when I see a hatchie coming out it's egg I think of dinosaurs,..Yeah I know Im weird :p

Congrats br3nton, must be stoked mate.

congrats br3nton. I bet you can't wait for them to hatch! Will any old torch do for candling? Or is there a specific kind used for the process?

I used my led light on my iPhone but any led torch will do. Thanks as well everyone I wanted them to hatch yesterday but that's not possible lol.

Last edited:
Just keep the albino ones and sell the hets.. ;)

gosh Br3nton,

although I'm repeating myself, I have to yet again confess my envy of your lovely lil guys!

fingers crossed on getting my specialized license for Boyds (edit: should've mentioned this part was about Boyds not angleheads the first time!) them soon!

Hope all goes well! You're gonna be a proud Daddy!

Last edited:
gosh Br3nton,

although I'm repeating myself, I have to yet again confess my envy of your lovely lil guys!

fingers crossed on getting my specialized license for them soon!

Hope all goes well! You're gonna be a proud Daddy!

What do you need a specialized licence for?

That's funny seeing you own them, haha. I got my advanced licence specifically for Boyds, Womas and Frillies.

I have Boyds and frillies but I could of swore angle heads are on basic licence.

I have Boyds and frillies but I could of swore angle heads are on basic licence.
My bad, getting my Boyds and Angleheads mixed up. And vampstorso, they are actually listed twice on the SA schedule as two different things. I think they are listed as Angles on advanced and Southern Rainforest Dragons on basic, I know this as I took mine from NSW to SA and they put them on basic as they realised it was an error. They were supposed to fix it but I guess they haven't bothered.

My bad, getting my Boyds and Angleheads mixed up. And vampstorso, they are actually listed twice on the SA schedule as two different things. I think they are listed as Angles on advanced and Southern Rainforest Dragons on basic, I know this as I took mine from NSW to SA and they put them on basic as they realised it was an error. They were supposed to fix it but I guess they haven't bothered.

lol sorry, I should've added in the wanting my advanced for boyds, I have dim moments of thinking people can read my mind and not mentioning the topic change :p

I think I noticed that one day when looking over the lists, but I wasn't sure if it was just me being a retard haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back