wrong numbers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...I find it odd...
That if they're excited about parents going away....theyre obviously rather young, and likely "bumping pillows"
Are apparently a couple...
YET; He doesn't have her number programmed into her phone?

or mum and dad are a good catholic family who doesn't allow pre martial intamicy.and i don't have my hubby in my phone........i live with the man,why would i need to ring him?

...I find it odd...
That if they're excited about parents going away....theyre obviously rather young, and likely "bumping pillows"
Are apparently a couple...
YET; He doesn't have her number programmed into her phone?

Now come on miss torso... You can't tell me you haven't worked this one through - look at the forensic evidence:

"hey baby i cant wait to hold you tight im not going to let you ever go away again i missed you so much. im excited to see you tonight and i love you more then anything and i just want you to know that

P.S my perants have gone away for the long week end so your welcome to come over tonight"

That's the text - The first line where he says "I'm not going to let you ever go away again" could indicate one of two things: 1) He dumped her sorry 'behind' and then decided that there wasn't anything better out there already so he wanted her back, or 2) She went to Fiji for a holiday and met a nice local that took her in and became very 'friendly'. Either way it is conclusive what happens next:

While he either dumped her or she was with her Fijian lover, he was so irate that he deleted all her texts and her numbers... In fact, he probably got rid of his sim card and bought as new PrePaid one.

He was furious... upset... a lost little puppy of sorts.

Well anyway - he tried to remember the phone number - and of course got it slightly incorrect. Hence this thread.

Now - that is what you call conclusive evidence!

Now come on miss torso... You can't tell me you haven't worked this one through - look at the forensic evidence:

"hey baby i cant wait to hold you tight im not going to let you ever go away again i missed you so much. im excited to see you tonight and i love you more then anything and i just want you to know that

P.S my perants have gone away for the long week end so your welcome to come over tonight"

That's the text - The first line where he says "I'm not going to let you ever go away again" could indicate one of two things: 1) He dumped her sorry 'behind' and then decided that there wasn't anything better out there already so he wanted her back, or 2) She went to Fiji for a holiday and met a nice local that took her in and became very 'friendly'. Either way it is conclusive what happens next:

While he either dumped her or she was with her Fijian lover, he was so irate that he deleted all her texts and her numbers... In fact, he probably got rid of his sim card and bought as new PrePaid one.

He was furious... upset... a lost little puppy of sorts.

Well anyway - he tried to remember the phone number - and of course got it slightly incorrect. Hence this thread.

Now - that is what you call conclusive evidence!

Looking at the forensic evidence... you have a wicked, if strangely valid, imagination ;)

i got a text one morning telling me i was great at sex last night
i replied "thanks"

I received a message the other day saying "hey sexy legs how's things going in your world. So what plans 4 u this easter have you been good 4 the easter bunny lol LOL" to which I replied who is this and he responded "lol its andrew silly. Hey sorry about the naughty photo i sent the other night had a few 2 drink".

Now at this stage I was with my mum and I gave her his number and she replied "I'm so jealous I didn't get the pic" after many who is this's etc mum explained we both didn't know who he was, he embarrassingly apologised saying we didn't miss out on anything from not getting the photo as "he's not well-endowed".

I'm just glad he didn't get the number wrong originally when he was sending these "naughty pictures"

One new years i was out partying with mates and i got a text asking me if i wanted a bit of fun, i texted back and asked who it was.
A girl then rang me asking me again if i wanted a bit of fun but wouldnt tell me there name.
So i did what any bloke would do and said ring me back at 3am and il see how my nights going....
Unfortunately i was wasted and passed out at some friends friends party to where i was the only guy at the party lol.
Last thing i remember before sinking into blackness was one of my girlfriends taking off my shoes and laying me on the bed and telling me to lie down lol... to this day all the girls at the party wont tell me what happened that night and wont fill in the missing parts of my memory or show me any photos from the night.
Never found out who the mystery caller was.....

Also just last week i had a hey how are you text msg from some wrong number down sydney....

Another thing i hate is people who ring you and you tell them they have the wrong number and hang up and they ring you back a few more times??? Thinking they must of mis dialed the first couple when infact they have just written down the number wrong in the first place..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back