• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: 100% het for albino male bearded dragon. (Breeding loan?)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcloughlin2

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I'm after a 100% het for albino male bearded. Would prefer it to be breeding age but will look at younger guys providing they are 100% hets.

Or i would look into a breeding loan. With the person lending me the male getting a percentage of the clutch (we can talk what % privately) or some $$$.

Please PM me and I'll send you my number to talk.

By the way I've already contacted bigguy and he has none available at this stage.

you do realise how rare these are? I think the guys at pilbara poythons had pics of an albino, mayb contact them?

I know there are several out there since bigguy sold several on this forum a while back. I'm not after actual albinos as i don't know of any adults but I'm keen on hets.

the only way to know if they are 100% hets is to breed them together and see if you get albinos. All the hets hat have been sold have only been 66%chance as they were from het to het breeding. To produce 100% hets you need one parent to be albino and no one has ever raised an albino beardies to adulthood.

....Thanks Splitmore. I wasn't aware of that! :)

Well then anyone have a 66% chance het for albino?

If you do please PM and we can talk about a suitable deal. I'm not out to rip anyone off and will be fair. :D

I have one, but he's a lame breeder, so I ran the girls through my Orange male instead, If he starts to show any interest I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back