• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Pagona Henrylawsoni

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ex1dic

Reaction score
Looking for a mature female dwarf bearded dragon..
Located in Western Sydney and will pay for freight if distance is a problem.
Contact; 0406130030 / [email protected]
Regards
Ryan K.

i think Code Red had some Henrylawsoni, but they were only 3 weeks old...but i thought the henrylawsoni were black-soiled bearded dragons?

Hi ex1dic,

A couple of clutches hatched on the weekend so I'll have heaps of babies for sale soon (again). They are quite capable of breeding at 1 year old so you'll be right for next year. Any female that you buy this year will probably have had all her clutches for the season anyway or will be shagged out.

Here's a pic of an unusually banded one to temp you :) Most of the hatchling are showing a lot of orange. I am sure you wouldnt be disappointed.

Cheers
Steve
0423-177-473

Last edited:
hey codered, that beardie is AWESOME!!! just wish i could get em...i was gonna get some of the last clutch, but when i rang CALM, they said that we in WA can only have the Western Beardies...BUGGER!!!

I'll start saving now, so when they loosen our chains (laws) a little, i'll buy up all the herps ive been jealous of...LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back