www.snakewhisperer.com.au is online!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake_Whisperer

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey hey, after a lot of ripping my own hair out, I have finally got my site up and running (mostly)! You will see that it is largely incomplete but there are a few sections complete. As this is my first ever website(designed and built by me) I could use some APS feedback. I built this site with you all in mind so I'd love to hear your feedback. Any contributions would be appreciated!

As it sits, the home page is semi complete (still struggling with some hand coding basics!).
From there you can get to anywhere else.

The enclosures section is complete, it contains everything you need to know about what I build and what it costs.

Snakebite first aid is working too but I'm sure it is info most here have already.

Rodent section will follow shortly as the Pro-Colony rodent breeding system is one of my cornerstones. I have finally nutted out a design (after much trial and error) that works well for feeding/watering/cleaning your rodent colonies! Just have to build the Pro-Colony Mark III to get some photos together. Here is a photo of the Mark I. Getting a bit chewed up now but it'll give you an idea of what it's about.

I'll keep you posted in this thread as the site switches on.

Cheers and thanks,

Aaron
Snake Whisperer

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

looks nice mate, but i'd be replacing the whole page images with normal text. It's quite slow to load

looks nice mate, but i'd be replacing the whole page images with normal text. It's quite slow to load

Lol, I hear ya! Still getting a handle on making the text line up where it's supposed to. I'm hoping to have thissite fully functional in a couple of weeks, time permitting.

Looking good Aaron, the rodent breeding setups look trick.

On your website i didn't see anywhere if your enclosures come with electrical fiitings or not, just thought i would point it out, it gets asked everytime i build something.

The gallery on the enclosures isn't up and running yet but the rest looks GREAT. Well done. Herp rooms you say??? Pity you are not in WA. If I win lotto I will fly you over and you can build me a huge enclosure to hosue everything. One unit instead of many. How good would that be?

Looking good Aaron, the rodent breeding setups look trick.

On your website i didn't see anywhere if your enclosures come with electrical fiitings or not, just thought i would point it out, it gets asked everytime i build something.

Ahh thanks! That is a bit of an important detail. Prices include 1 light fitting, 2m lead, 1 vent.

The gallery on the enclosures isn't up and running yet but the rest looks GREAT. Well done. Herp rooms you say??? Pity you are not in WA. If I win lotto I will fly you over and you can build me a huge enclosure to hosue everything. One unit instead of many. How good would that be?

Yeh, still working on getting my gallery script working. Should be up soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back