YAAAAY!!! RAIN AND MORE RAIN!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rodentrancher

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Yeehaa!! It's raining heaps here. Rained all night. Hope its a good widespread rain for all areas that need it. Out here its a bit like a dust bowl away from the River. Chezza

Good stuff - when you've finished with it send some over to Sydney's catchment area.........:lol:

:p

Hix

Not over my area please, havent mowed the lawns yet! :oops: Tonight will do! :D

Re: RE: YAAAAY!!! RAIN AND MORE RAIN!

instar said:
Not over my area please, havent mowed the lawns yet! :oops: Tonight will do! :D

Well, it'd be a good excuse not to mow the lawns then!

Hix

Re: RE: YAAAAY!!! RAIN AND MORE RAIN!

Hix said:
Good stuff - when you've finished with it send some over to Sydney's catchment area.........:lol:

Hix

They should put it at my place.
Our soil is always moist. As soon as the sun goes down its like we just had rain in the back yard. We never water the vegie patch. Neighbours got a plumber in becaus they thought there must be an underground leak in their pipes.
Weird!

RE: Re: RE: YAAAAY!!! RAIN AND MORE RAIN!

It rained here also yesterday, and I think we are due for some today also :D ...oh and before you all scoff, we don't get much rain here anymore :lol:

RE: Re: RE: YAAAAY!!! RAIN AND MORE RAIN!

I'll try and blow some over NSW and Vic way. More forecast here for the next 2 days. Had approx an inch(old measurement) over the last two days. The farmers have gotta love it eh?

Rain

I spoke with my Mum this morning in Broken Hill and she said it had just started raining and it was supposed to stick around for a couple of days. I hope so! :lol:

RE: Rain

yeah the rain was a pain in the bum had around 50mm in Cohuna where I was camping, damn rain made the tents and swag all wet not to metion making me get bogged 2 times and being rescued by the local farmers, but the rain was needed REALLY BADLY

Looks like we'll be in for it again 2nite. Just started raining. Darn! We'll never get our butternut pumpkins picked up this week. Can't put em in the bins while wet, they go rotten apparently. Prob would have been ok if the Greek fella had brought the bins here 3 weeks ago instead of Saturday. They would have been up and gone and sold. Bloody idiot!! We just have to hope that we don't get any frosts as well. Grrrrr!!!! Still like the rain tho. Cheers Chez

Its been raining here alot latley. We've even had some hail in the last couple of days. I think its starting to stop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back