• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yearling Coastal Pair (from 66% het Axanthic pairing)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixen

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name
Coastal Carpet Python

Quantity Available

Bred By
Myself

General Description

Up for sale is the last pair (male/female) of possible het. Axanthic coastals from the 2012/2013 season. Produced from a 66% x 66% pairing – the parents are the direct siblings of the first Axanthics bred by Steve Brooks, later proved out by Wayne Larks. These will be the last animals from this bloodline available from me for the next few years, i’ve kept back majority of this clutch as my own personal project group.

Feeding well on thawed weaner mice and reasonable handlers, although are a bit snappy sometimes – they will calm down more with age and gentle handling.

Payment plan is available with an initial deposit.

Willing to Freight?
Yes $85 via AAE.

Contact Details
PM please.

Other Details

1zk3.jpg

5xq2.jpg

Ok really need these guys gone to make room for this seasons holdbacks.

$400 the pair + freight - basically what you pay for any nice yearling Coastals, but with the plus side of working with the possible Axanthic gene.

Since the price has dropped a fair bit, I won't be doing any long payment plans, must be payed outright or with a deposit and payed off before 1st May.

I just noticed I made a mistake on the above price, it was supposed to $500.

As promised, an updated photo of the pair :

DSC_1582-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back