Yellow Wiggle Greg

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no disrespect to the wiggles but i think sesame street is the best an the rest are just imitations that will come an go an the fact that the're 1 of a handfull of kids shows in oz may have contributed to their success

Sesame street is good.

no disrespect to the wiggles but i think sesame street is the best an the rest are just imitations that will come an go an the fact that the're 1 of a handfull of kids shows in oz may have contributed to their success

I agree Sesame Street is good but I could never get over my kids saying:

double u (W), ex (X), why (Z) and zee (Z).

Maybe an Australian Sesame Street is needed... any suggestions for a name?

Money is not the meaning of life.

And the satisfaction it brings a parent to watch their child sing a new wiggles song is priceless if you ask me.

As for the tall poppy syndrome, isnt that the typical aussie way, get people really famous then bag the crap out them because they have actually achieved something in their life, and as usual it comes down to the money they are making from it. Hence the reason i put MONEY as the meaning of life in that thread;)

I find money is not important at all. So long as I have enough to have everything I want, whenever I want, I'm happy ;)

Very true statement about tall poppy syndrome.

David...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back