yep i know im stupid but opinions please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kel

Reaction score
my daughter was helping me with our jacky dragon today and i noticed one of her eggs had gone off so got some metho to put it in, while my back was turned my daughter put 2 other eggs in the metho, i pulled them straight back out but, should i have just left them there, would they be dead now do you think , it was only a matter of 2-3 seconds they were in it, and yes they are growing you can see when i candled one that they are fertile and growing well, these are the eggs from when i didnt know she was gravid a few weeks back

is it worth leaving them in incubator to see what happens?

how long till the others should hatch? im not sure on incubation time

my daughter was helping me with our jacky dragon today and i noticed one of her eggs had gone off so got some metho to put it in, while my back was turned my daughter put 2 other eggs in the metho, i pulled them straight back out but, should i have just left them there, would they be dead now do you think , it was only a matter of 2-3 seconds they were in it, and yes they are growing you can see when i candled one that they are fertile and growing well, these are the eggs from when i didnt know she was gravid a few weeks back

is it worth leaving them in incubator to see what happens? yes just see what happens it can't hurt

how long till the others should hatch? im not sure on incubation time. how long have they been in there and at what temp.?

i know i never give up on a egg untill you can pretty much say its a goner for sure . maybe put it in a container by itself . even if i candled it and i know its no good i still keep it . sort of cool watching the mould grow on it and that ?:D but yeh i do seperate it i just find it hard to throw it out ... you never know which egg might of had the albino in it:lol:

thanks guys, my heart missed a beat when i saw what she had done, fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back