Yesterdays bitter election result.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing i just don't get is...

The US and Australia have very very clear laws that state discrimination is illegal. By not allowing someone to do something purely on their sexual orientation is discriminatory and against the law.

Ergo some sex couples have as much right to marry and have children as hetero couples.

I can not believe that in this day and age there are still people and systems that actively discriminate against an entire group of our society. I am really disgusted to be part of that society.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

well this thread was good to read i gathered some people have issues with their own upbringings and parents and others are just dumb :)

There isnt much point trying to explain such things to such narrow minded ppl.
You've got to be kidding right?!

To be narrow minded would be to say that all homosexuals SHOULDN'T get married and have children, or at the other end of the extreme, that homosexuals SHOULD all get married and have kids.

To be open minded would be to say, homosexuals should all be able to CHOOSE if they want to get married and have kids.

My opinion is the latter.

I am narrow minded and closing this topic.
We will not solve this problems on aps forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back