Yesterdays bitter election result.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you referring to homosexuals having children?
If you are, that is an extremely low comment, alot of straight married couples should'nt be allowed to have kids, just look at all the abuse that has been on the news lately?

Why should homosexuals be not allowed to have children? If you can only answer with stereotypical comments, dont bother, it will just show how foolish and narrow minded you are

It is mainly ethical, im not suggesting they would abuse children(as i know some idiots cant tell the differance between gays and pedos). It just spits in the face of nature and is a completely selfish act. I dont believe kids should be intentionally brought into the world without a natural family. I have actually heard gay ppl say this on debates on the issue so dont try and make out like there is anything more to it. Its selfish and i feel sorry for kids brought up in such an environment, the fact that other ppl shouldnt have kids is completely irrelevant.

You may think my comment is low, but nowhere near as bad as selfishly choosing to have a kid in a completely unnatural environment IMO.

I dont believe kids should be intentionally brought into the world without a natural family. Its selfish and i feel sorry for kids brought up in such an environment.

You may think my comment is low, but nowhere near as bad as selfishly choosing to have a kid in a completely unnatural environment IMO.

hear hear! im with this guy and he's with me! good to know i'm not the only truly free thinker in this God blessed country.

Whos to say its unnatural? Because of some book written thousands of years ago?
In many cultures before Christianity was imposed on them, children were raised mainly in groups by women, and the males would be sent away with the men when they were old enough.

It is mainly ethical, im not suggesting they would abuse children(as i know some idiots cant tell the differance between gays and pedos). It just spits in the face of nature and is a completely selfish act. I dont believe kids should be intentionally brought into the world without a natural family. I have actually heard gay ppl say this on debates on the issue so dont try and make out like there is anything more to it. Its selfish and i feel sorry for kids brought up in such an environment, the fact that other ppl shouldnt have kids is completely irrelevant.

What about hetero couples who can only get pregnant using IVF?

How is it any different for heterosexual couples, in any way?

i feel sorry for kids brought up in such an environment

What? Cared for by two loving parents who have had to think long and hard about how to have a child? Better that than a drug-addicted teenager who gets knocked up by an abusive boyfriend!

Give over. As long as a child is cared for by stable loving adult/s who cares.....unless of course you have hang ups that need addressing

What? Cared for by two loving parents who have had to think long and hard about how to have a child? Better that than a drug-addicted teenager who gets knocked up by an abusive boyfriend!

+1.

It is mainly ethical, im not suggesting they would abuse children(as i know some idiots cant tell the differance between gays and pedos). It just spits in the face of nature and is a completely selfish act. I dont believe kids should be intentionally brought into the world without a natural family.

Do single parent families count as a natural family?

What about gay single parent families?

Is the natural part to do with the way a child is conceived or the preferences of the parent/parents after conception?

Whos to say its unnatural? Because of some book written thousands of years ago?
In many cultures before Christianity was imposed on them, children were raised mainly in groups by women, and the males would be sent away with the men when they were old enough.

I dont get how that has any relevance. A gay couple cant have their own children as they dont produce the right gamates, that seems a logical arguement for it being unnatural. Dont lump me in with religous >insert word that wont get moderated<.

Im sure you could dig up referances to straight ppl engaing in bisexual behaviour(eg. spartans), but this isnt relevant either.

Can you explain how it isnt selfish to get a kid that cant have a mother and father?

I dont get how that has any relevance. A gay couple cant have their own children as they dont produce the right gamates, that seems a logical arguement for it being unnatural. Dont lump me in with religous >insert word that wont get moderated<.

Im sure you could dig up referances to straight ppl engaing in bisexual behaviour(eg. spartans), but this isnt relevant either.

Can you explain how it isnt selfish to get a kid that cant have a mother and father?

But why is it alright for straight people to have children for selfish reasons? Surely if their motives are the same, all they want is some little human pet they can call their own?

Grim, don't worry about it. Opinions are worth nothing, especially uneducated ones and you know better anyway. It's a waste of energy.

**by 'uneducated' I mean 'not an expert in the field', no offence intended.

I can see what you are saying, but you are also saying that its selfish to raise a kid without a mother and father right?
Look at the number of single parents out there, a woman gets knocked up after a one night stand, she is selfish......

What about those who fall pregnant through IVF, selfish again.....

Your argument is not localised to only homosexual couples, but i still cant see how you can call a child a 'pet human'
If a child is raised in a loving, safe and stable environment, then i dont see how it can be selfish regardless of the fact their parents are of the same sex.

Last edited:
Simple grim.... find 3 deserted islands, fill on with entirely homosexual males, another with lesbian women, and the third with hetrosexual married couples..... only one has the potential to reach another generation.

I dont care about homosexuals either way, I really dont, actually couldnt care less about same sex marriages, doesnt phase me either way..... the child thing irks me though, to be born homosexual is one thing, to be brought up to believe that it is normal (the human race wouldnt exist if it was) is a totally different kettle of fish. Anyone who believes that a child isnt a sponge that soaks up the environment they are brought up in is a fool. I whole heartedly belive that the love shown for the child scenario is not argueable, but there is more to be said on the raising of a child than simply loving it.

Grim, don't worry about it. Opinions are worth nothing, especially uneducated ones and you know better anyway. It's a waste of energy.

**by 'uneducated' I mean 'not an expert in the field', no offence intended.

Yes it is an opinion based on my personal ethics, im just curious as to which field i would study to find out that homsexual reproduction in humans is natural and goes along with my personal ethics. Although im quite guilty of hyping up or over exagerating my view to do a bit of fishing, im being quite serious on this.

Simple grim.... find 3 deserted islands, fill on with entirely homosexual males, another with lesbian women, and the third with hetrosexual married couples..... only one has the potential to reach another generation.

I dont care about homosexuals either way, I really dont, actually couldnt care less about same sex marriages, doesnt phase me either way..... the child thing irks me though, to be born homosexual is one thing, to be brought up to believe that it is normal (the human race wouldnt exist if it was) is a totally different kettle of fish. Anyone who believes that a child isnt a sponge that soaks up the environment they are brought up in is a fool. I whole heartedly belive that the love shown for the child scenario is not argueable, but there is more to be said on the raising of a child than simply loving it.

A child isn't going to be homosexual because his/her parents are. If that were true, homosexual people wouldn't exist because they're raised by heterosexuals. If anything, the children are going to be raised as tolerant people.

I can go on being ignored by cris all night, but can someone please tell me one reason heterosexual people would want kids that a homosexual person could not understand?

A child isn't going to be homosexual because his/her parents are. If that were true, homosexual people wouldn't exist because they're raised by heterosexuals. If anything, the children are going to be raised as tolerant people.

never said it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back