yolo lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montysrainbow

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
that song reminds me of my coastals dear life. I was thinking there are so many dangers that could end his if it werent for me as an owner using common sense and looking out for him. Like when i get him out of the enclosure the 1st thing he does is go up towards the ceiling fans, lights whatever....all i could think is omg what if the fan had been on! (i do make sure its not lol but still) then theres the evil birds that swoop him when were outside together, lucky for him i make a hardcore scarecrow lol. Seriously though you have to be so carefull!

lol both of those things happen to me too. its funny how when i walk through the yard if there is anything they can reach they try.. plants trees people.. I do find it amusing to see how far they can stretch straight out though.

so true, yesterday Gorgoo was on my head when all of a sudden i felt him climb off lol he had reached over to the nearest wall and was sliding across the clock! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back