you think she would learn

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie

Reaction score
every feed my little girl tries to eat her mouse from side on and after a while realises maybe it isnt gonna work lol i love watching them eat, just upped her size tonight so we will see how she goes she seems to be doing ok so far :)

yer my bhp has only started doing the side on thing recently. she doesnt learn though haha! i love watching her keep trying to eat the rat leg first

she is onto her second and iv been sitting here for 10 minutes watching her drag it around by its leg trying to coild around it and eat it that way she just now got onto the head lol and its almost half gone, shes a little slow on the uptake and a terrible aim

My Stimmie does the exact same thing every feed. It must take her a good 15 - 20 minutes to figure out how to eat it lol.

in the last 4 minures since i posted she has finished it so it took her 10 minutes to realise she can eat it sideways and 4 minuites to finish it silly girl :) gotta love em but

yer its all good once they find the head but it does get frustrating watching them, especially when u got other things to do... but ur right, gotta love em

other things like other animals to feed and an early morning hahaha is the bhp all you got?? if its the one in your pic its a little stunner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back