Young Jungles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nathan.c

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Heres a few photos of some jungles that just shed, first is a tully and a pair of young athertons

Cheers
Nath

Attachments

• Stripe tully male 1.jpg
    Stripe tully male 1.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Atherton Female.jpg
    Atherton Female.jpg
    561.5 KB · Views: 57
  • Atherton Male.jpg
    Atherton Male.jpg
    558.8 KB · Views: 53
beautiful little guys! You Aussie people are making me really consider getting a type of a carpet. I've heard they were super aggressive. What do you think?

most of the ones i have had anything to do with settle down before they are big enough to do any damage.....anyone?

yeh same, they settle down with handling i have found, but there is always that one that will just wanna bite........a great snake though, jungles are my favourite..

Yeah...we have a couple snakes that have done a complete turn around since we purchased them as far as aggression. Yet when I take them out and put them in small containers to clean, or "provent a mite" once a month, I'll usually get bitten if I'm not watching really closely. I'm much more comfortable with my Woma and my Red tail! :) The ones that have attitude problems usually are the pretty ones that you like better though...its funny! Just like GTP's...mean little ***** but beautiful, and you can never get enough of them!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back