Young Olive Python Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tourett

Reaction score
Cleaned and disinfected all the cages on the weekend and even got out the camera. Photos just dont do these guys justice, you cant pick up the irradecence (spelling). These photos are of Charles he is 8 months old, I was going to also include pics of his partner Carmilla but I didnt want to bore you all to death. If anyone has photos of there own Olives maybe some big ones, please also post.
Tourett
tn_DSCF0283.jpg

tn_DSCF0274.jpg

tn_DSCF0273.jpg

tn_DSCF0272.jpg

Cool pics,
Photos of olives are never boring! Not sure how to post pics but here goes.. one of my olives.

i want to buy an loive but i cant find ne breeders in nsw
some help would be nice
thanks guys

Beautiful pics. I love Olives and can't wait to get one of my own. How long (total length) would Charlie be Tourett??

Cheers

Tourett.....Did you say thats yours was 8 months old???? Looks really big for 8 months.... How big do they grow when fully grown???

God, i love Olives!! Once they grow out of their snappy hatchy phase they become so calm and friendly. Very inquisitive pythons indeed. And they flow like silk over the arms and neck. They should definately be more popular than what they are!!!

serpenttongue said:
God, i love Olives!! Once they grow out of their snappy hatchy phase they become so calm and friendly. Very inquisitive pythons indeed.

:D You have that right serpenttongue :wink: They are pretty special..

great pix by the way tourett and olivehydra! :D

God, i love Olives!! Once they grow out of their snappy hatchy phase they become so calm and friendly. Very inquisitive pythons indeed. And they flow like silk over the arms and neck. They should definately be more popular than what they are!!!

with 3 olives juvies I have only been bitten 1 time, and have found that people give negative opinions on Olives of being agro and snappy, wheather or not they mistaken the olive for a water,( in which I'm not implying that all waters are nasty SOB's) but anyway I have found them to be such an easy python to handle and keep, always inquisitive and alway watch your every movement.

You're right there mate, they are beautiful snakes I just wish I had the room to keep a few! That is a beautiful snake you have there Tourett, gorgeous in fact :)

Nice snakes!

I think Bigguy is breeding his paor, which are bloody huge!

Give him a pm if ya interested blake

olivehydra that's a nice snake too - big snake, I imagine it would poo like an alsatian though :)

Olives are great snakes, I love em. I've only ever met one that had a serioulsy bad attitude and was about 8 ft long. Glad he's not mine...LOL

stencorp69 said:
I imagine it would sh*t like an alsatian though
LOL - sure it would eat like one too...

I love olives...very nice pictures guys...love the outside shots....really brings out there colours...

hey olivehydra...thats a great picture.

lol yeah real tiny that one bet he escapes all the time!

Man what are ya feeding that thing!!

p.s AWESOME snake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back