Your Assistance Is Needed!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkangel

Reaction score
YOUR ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED!
All you need to do is to log onto this website and sign the petition - it will take you 10 seconds.

Please assist - and send it to all your animal-lover friends!!

Jono Judelman is collecting signatures to petition our legal system to prosecute Phillip Matthysen under the full penalty of the law. He has the following to say about this petition:

"Cutting off a husky puppy's head with a chainsaw...sounds like a horror flick, right? Not this time...someone in SA did it yesterday to his own dog. Help me get this lunatic punished and add your signature to this petition!"

THE WHAT...

On Tuesday 19 June, Phillip Matthysen, a South African 'man' murdered his Husky puppy after it instinctively bit out at his parrot and killed it. This sicko proceeded to hold the dog down and cut its' head off with a chainsaw. Due to a lack of animal rights and protection in SA's legal system, this lunatic now stands to walk free after committing this crime - this cause exists to make sure that does NOT happen!

On July 24th 2007, this man will appear in court to answer for what he has done. With your help, I want to ensure he receives maximum punishment - R20 000 fine and 3 years jail time.

THE HOW...

"I have spoken to Mr. G Schultz, the prosecutor on this case, and arranged to meet him on July 23rd. I plan to give him a minimum of 2500 of our signatures, which he will present to the judge on the case to show him we are ALL watching and that an example must be made."

PLEASE sign your name below and ask all your friends to do the same.

If we sign this cause, we've all done a great thing and that poor husky did not die in vain!

So please, sign on and encourage all your friends to get involved! I will keep everyone posted as to how many signatures we get...

-JONO-

PLEASE GO TO THE LINK BELOW AND SIGN YOUR NAME - WE CANT LET THIS

HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ecosystem.co.za/HuskyJustice.asp

I want to know how people found out he did it.....if you did or was going to do something so horrific....wouldn't you hide it?

Where is this in the news?

Wow that is completely disturbing.....
I love the idea of karma...but don't think it works the same way i have pictured in my head :shock:

Just signed the petition, they've got over 39000 signatures in just 5 days!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to say it ,but way worse stuff than this happens to people everyday over there.

That place is nuts.

donk

not only that, but, and no offence.... i fail to see why they would care about what random foriegners think?

I hate to say it ,but way worse stuff than this happens to people everyday over there.

That place is nuts.

donk

i agree there is alot more serious crimes over there then that
if ppl want to signit good on them but i personly dnt think a petition will work

I dont agree with it though:cry:

me and my 2 bros signed it just over 39600 have signed

I thought it was a south african man in SA (south australia)

On Tuesday 19 June, Phillip Matthysen, a South African 'man' murdered his Husky puppy after it instinctively bit out at his parrot and killed it.

The incident occurred on 22 February this year, not 19 June. Just thought I'd point that out.

Either way, it's an absolutely disgusting thing to hear about, and my partner has a gorgeous Husky so I figure that's reason enough for me to sign the petition.

42,247 signatures...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back