Your Comedy .

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

natrix

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
What comedy are you into ?
my favourites are probably the UK "The Office' , Family Guy , & Eddie Izzard for stand-up.

Im a big Little Britain fan, pretty much all english comedies cut it though.

And the I.T. Crowd & he Mighty Boosh... hehehe... I'm in love with Noel Fielding... shhhh... don't tell Ben!!!

Black Books... Bill Bailey & Dylan Moran are Cmic Gods :)

YES! Man Black Books is pure genius! If I could be ANYONE in the world, it would be Bernard. It would take some guts and a whole lotta misanthropy but yeah, I wish I was more like him.

Shows I like are: South Park, Chappelle's Show, Kenny vs. Spenny, The Three Stooges, Arrested Development, Scrubs, Talk Show with Spike Feresten, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report, Late Night with Conan O'Brien, Curb your Enthusiasm, My Name is Earl, Drawn Together, Beavis and Butt-Head, American Dad, The Family Guy and whatever else is on The Comedy Channel (that’s basically all I watch on TV).

Comedians I like are: Ron White, Dave Chappelle, Bill Hicks, Dylan Moran, Benny Hill, Chris Rock, Arj Barker, Bill Bailey, Bernie Mac and Sylvestor Stallone (man he does a good job sounding retarded).

Anyways that’s all I can think of right now.

Peace!

YES! Man Black Books is pure genius! If I could be ANYONE in the world, it would be Bernard. It would take some guts and a whole lotta misanthropy but yeah, I wish I was more like him.

Shows I like are: South Park, Chappelle's Show, Kenny vs. Spenny, The Three Stooges, Arrested Development, Scrubs, Talk Show with Spike Feresten, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report, Late Night with Conan O'Brien, Curb your Enthusiasm, My Name is Earl, Drawn Together, Beavis and Butt-Head, American Dad, The Family Guy and whatever else is on The Comedy Channel (that’s basically all I watch on TV).

Comedians I like are: Ron White, Dave Chappelle, Bill Hicks, Dylan Moran, Benny Hill, Chris Rock, Arj Barker, Bill Bailey, Bernie Mac and Sylvestor Stallone (man he does a good job sounding retarded).

Anyways that’s all I can think of right now.

Peace!

It is pure genius isn't it?! There is something infinitely hilarious about drunken Irish jokes... It sits right there beside M*A*S*H as the best ever TV shows.

I pity those who don't find endless amusement in Black Books... It makes me laugh just thinking abut it... Hmmm... maybe I'll watch it in my lunch break today?! haha...

Red Dwarf, Blackadder, Ab Fab, The Office, Little Britain, Fawlty Towers, Auf Wiedersehen Pet, Father Ted, French and Saunders, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and many many more. Also of course anything with Monty Python in the name. I have a slight leaning toward English comedy.

Futurama is my favourite comedy show and as far as comedians you can't go past Bill Hicks :)

Our local Riverland 'WIN News' is quite hilarious! I loved Seinfeld, Ab Fab, Faulty Towers, The Simsons, Thang God You're Here (especially when Hamish is on), and Jim Carrey is my all time favourite comedian, not so much lately, but I loved 'Ace Ventura - Pet Detective'. Oh, and Adam Sandler in 'Happy Gilmore'.

Strangers With Candy, Futurama, Ab Fab all that I can think of off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back