your comments please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bylo

Reaction score
Hi all

I am using the nec t 10 black light and wondering if there bright enough .
there was a lot of comments and questions being asked before Christmas but I didn't see this question asked.
could I get some comments ,still no doubt there a great light:? :? :? :? :?

they're = they are
:p
Depends how far away from the animals it is.. so how far?

Bright enough for what? They are mainly used for UV not for the light output.

Yeah mate, they're just used for UV, not to actually produce light. What species are you using it for?

i am using them for all types of dragons,I had been using outbackmax perversely in a batten holder which made uv and light in conjunction with a white heat light now it seems a bit dull when the thermostat cuts out

I am a spelling and punctuation nazzi too Tatelina! This site drives me CRAZY!!!!! :p

If you are using another heat source that is pumping out light, that should be enough.

Any man made light is never bright enough for dragons (ex. Hypsilurus). The brighter you can make your enclosure, the better they will go for you.

i am using them for all types of dragons,I had been using outbackmax perversely in a batten holder which made uv and light in conjunction with a white heat light now it seems a bit dull when the thermostat cuts out

I've never used a fluro tube perversely. Does it hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back