Your ex....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Move on... that's exactly what my friend did ;) but the downside is... You move on, but the others stay stationary... Oh well, it's not that much of a worry when you compare my friends story to cwarren's!

B for me too, if you say something back then they will know that i gets to you and then keep doing it, ignore it the first time and then they will realise you dont care and then the game is over

there is a line in a song that i quite like that goes a little like this:

"I fear if you still hate me, you're thinking of me"

if you can 'keep your hands busy' doing things that a productive to your life and help you get to where you want to be... you will find that letting them go is a very easy thing to do...

Letting something go that didnt really help you out, make you feel good, make you whole or whatever... once those things are realised... is surprisingly easy to do.

When I first broke up with my ex, I tried and tried to see my kids and she did everythin to try and stop me. She was never home when it was my time with the kids, she would con them in to staying home with promises of new pets or maccas.... She even got together with her friends and had me up on many charges! (false of course!) The charges were dismissed but she used them to have me ruled 'unfit' to see my kids. I decided to stop trying and just ignore it all. If the kids wanna see me when they get older then good. The damage that was happening to me wasn't worth it.

7 years on and I still get the odd phone call from her but I just go "yeah...yeah....yeah" and forget about it after I hang up. She even had her new boyfriend's sister (who works for child support) call me and demand to know why I have snakes when I should be paying more child support! She told the sister that I bought a pair of water pythons for $2000! lol (they'd wanna be GREAT water pythons!!!) :lol: maybe I'm not meant to have a life now because of these 'commitments'??

So, while it is all verbal just ignore it. If it goes further then stand up and defend yourself. If I had ignored my ex from the start I wouldn't have a criminal record or lost thousands of dollars defending myself in court. (and yes, you still have a criminal record EVEN if the charges are dropped!)

the record will dissapear in10yrs and ex's like that need to be taught a lesson i on the other hand wasnt in a situation like that but had my ex cheat on me in my own house in my bed with my best friend and i happen to come back from being deployed to find out i was preg to him with our first child but when i caught the pair of them in my bedroom goin at it on my bed.........they were lucky i wasnt armed at the time (army mp) so i moved on my son refuses to see him will not see him or his family we went to court i now have sole and 100% custody of my son so my sons father cant do anything now and if my son wants to see him thats up to him...when he can make his own mind up when hes older then so be it but for now he's with me :D things turn out good in the end you just have to know about going at it the right way life goes on but the ex dont always seem to get on with it....hahahaha more foll them:d

I wouldn't have minded not seeing the kids if I knew they were getting looked after properly. Problem is, my ex is a ferral! The kids have been brought home by the cops for being out on the road at midnight etc. The house is always a pig sty and extremely unhygenic!! anyway...enough whinging :lol:

well get the kids taken off her then it can be dun if you rather your kids to be looked after then im sure you will and can do a better job then her :D

seen a solicitor about that and he claims I need to get a pic of her with a needle in her arm or something similar before I have a chance....plus my criminal record.....

bugga but the crimnal record and all that was dropped wasnt it? and the fact you will probably have alot more friends to have as back up to prove your a good parent and you live better then the kids mother...it poops me when the justice department is like that they would rather take sides with a parent who lies and will try and do almost anything so that the other parent misses out on thier kids up bringing.....:|

yeah all charges were dropped but when I went for a job as a cleaner, cleaning a bank, the cops said the charges are still on my record and they would show as a mark against my name when the employer did a Police Record check :( I still had the job cleaning businesses but they wouldn't let me do banks, schools, solicitors offices, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back