Your favourite film star???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joaquin Phoenix is orgasmic, Kate Winslet apparently looks like me, and I wouldn't say I'm a FAN of Johnny Depp but he sure as hell saved Alice In Wonderland...

Jenna Jameson.

Two fat thumbs up!!!
Mel Gibson
Robert De Niro
Colin Farrell
Denzel Washington
Johnny Depp
Ray Liotta
Al Pacino
Russell Crowe
Jet Li
Bruce Willis
Jamie Foxx
Milla Jovovich
Dekota Fanning
Kate Beckinsale
Hugh Jackman
Gerard Butler
Zhang Ziyi
Angelina Jolie
Jake Gyllenhaal
MMM thats all ;)

Leonardo Dicaprio - The Beach, Shutter Island' Fantastic Film

I saw Shutter Island last Saturday, I LOVED it!! He did a bloody good job in that movie too- raised my opinion of his acting skills.

Definitely Russel Crowe, Eric Bana and Sam Worthington.
Robert De Niro, Leonardo DiCaprio(Haven't seen Shutter island, enjoyed Blood Diamond), ditto - another Johnny Depp fan, Al Pacino and John Travolta.

Don't seem to be too many women named here. I like Cate Blanchett and Sigrid Thornton

ohh i love Liv Tyler - lord of the rings
and if anyone says Merryl Streep, Sarah Jessica Parker or Bett Midler i will throwup

I think it's easier to mention favourite films, than favourite actors, because there are a lot of films that I love, but I'm not a huge follower of the actors that are in them.

But if I were to name a few, then they would be:

Christian Bale. ( His acting has been brilliant in his earlier films, but mediocre in newer ones like Batman and Terminator, where the script doesn't really allow for him to run the gamut of emotions - which is what he's so good at).

Gerard Butler. (I've been watching him closely since starring in Attila, and his acting has got better with each film (amazing what an ego boost can do for many actors!), and am now liking a lot of what he does).

Mickey Rooney. (Living legend. Enough said!)

Charlton Heston. (Another legend)

Michael J Fox.

Brad Pitt.

Sylvester Stallone.

Oliver Reed (RIP)

James D'Arcy (Showing great promise - a real natural)

Edward Norton. (American History X)

Clint Eastwood.

Alan Rickman (Awesome in Robin Hood and Sweeney Todd)

Kevin Costner (Love Dances With Wolves, Open Range, Waterworld and the Postman).

Sam Worthington. ( This guy is going places, not just because of Avatar. His acting is believable, and makes the Hollywood heavyweights look like amateurs).

Russell Crowe (Excellent in Master and Commander, and Gladiator. His acting is excellent, when the script allows for it).

Schwarzenegger. (as a movie star, not an actor).

Sydney Poitier. (Guess Who's Coming To Dinner, To Sir With Love).

There's plenty more, I just can't think of them right now. Especially actors from TV shows going way back.

kevin spacey is pretty good.......

just watched batman - dark knight again and heath ledger is really good in that -as much as I dont like him he was good as the joker.

Its not really actors I like but movies.....must agree with sepernttongue on american history x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back