Your favourite pet or pets...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 25905

Reaction score
I was thinking about all the pets i have had since i was young and which would be my most loved or favourite...well i couldn't really decide i loved them all.

So the question i ask is...who is or was your most unique or loved pet what makes them different from the others? Is it their "personality/attitude", a certain marking they might have, it could even be your first...dog, cat, snake etc.

I will start with my bredli "buddy" because he is my first snake and i think he is awesome :D.

You can post more than one if you cannot decide :D pics would be great...if you have them

Attachments

• CIMG1024.JPG
    CIMG1024.JPG
    285.5 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC00440.jpg
    DSC00440.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC00417.jpg
    DSC00417.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC00459.jpg
    DSC00459.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I have had sooo many beautiful creatures..... I have loved them all for each of their unique characteristics
I adore reptiles and birds and have loved my horses, hunting dogs and cats.... I do love sugargliders, I have had
a few and each one was sooo loving and gentle, albeit annoying running up and down my body at 3-00am LOL
I have had scorpions and spiders..... too many to choose just love them all and all my future critters too :)

ive got a soft spot for my black snake hes probably the reptile i spend the most time with

Well lets see, Ive had a few kangaroos, a fox a dingo god knows how many dogs on the farm. Bred yabbies for a while they are pretty cool, ferrets a bullrout?... couple stimmis, blue tongues. But the absolout coolest and by far my favourite pet ever was Aggi the magpie who thought she was a cattle dog.

I'd have to say yoda. First reptile and the most tolerant and lovable one I've come across.

i loved my old bluey, bluey (yea, very original name hey?), tubby lil thing

my 2nd dog, a copper colored mongrel with a lower jaw overbite a close second, had canines poking out but was super nice, hid our shoes to prevent us from going out :D sadly no longer with us

an albino oscar that was an absolute bully but awesome to watch feeding when i was 7 (nearly killed 2 other oscars until i had them moved) kept me company for awhile

the GTF that had the run of my backyard was one of my most practical/easiest pets i had, simply showed up for a feed then gone, comes back like clock work

still have a soft spot for my old leopard gecko, brightest thing i had and one of the coolest i kept behaviour wise, wiggled his tail before he would pounce on a cricket like a cat, and has a designated toilet area which made cleaning easy as

aaaand i think i'll stop here, theres more but probably would end up writing 1 page :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back