Your Ideal Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

devians

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Here's the plan. I'm looking to start building an enclosure for a maccie, no rush, something for when it gets older/bigger. So suggestions! if you could have the ideal enclosure with all the mod cons, cool gadgets etc, what would you want?

At the moment im thinking a tall thin enclosure, possibly built for a corner. perspex instead of glass, and another door that can go over the perspex to close it off, ease off stress.

astroturf flooring, multiple mounting brackets for branches. possibly inbuilt water feature rather than just a bowl.

anywho, i want your ideas, so post away! :D

maccies as you probably know are pretty much terrestrial but i have seen maccies that spend more time off the ground than on it. so if I was to build my ideal maccies cage would be a top opening 3-4ft cage (so i cld have a pair maby trio) and only say 18inches high so you can put some tall rocks or granite slabs or something for it to hide in that resembles the wild (granite slabs are like rock crevases).. and i would make it very very very deserty i would even consider using redsand but i know there are alot of people on here who wouldent but i would just feed it in a seperate container...anyways thats my dream maccie cage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back