your opinion. idiot or not

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twodogs

Reaction score
Saw this on yahoo answers. What do think about people like this ?

PLease HELP... My Snake popped open!!!?

1. i have a type of amazon tree boa...
2. it's a baby has 2 be less than a year.
3. i did follow up reseach for the longest 2 make sure i can take care of it properly. (i took it in becuz it was sick for a friend >>it had stoped eating)
4. i've givin it supplements for a while now.
5. i *CAN NOT* take it 2 a vet becuz it's illegal
so...it was forced fed about a month ago. today my co-partner decided 2 force feed it again a small mouse. he has some experiance in the force feeding department..yea well while in the process the snakes poor throat popped open!!!
We pulled the mouse out and there was a big hole in its throat about an inch from the head , it was movin quite normal except, it took over a min for it's tongue to move, and over 5min for it to re-adjust it's jaw and move its tongue again
i felt lyk it was a goner but it's chillen back on the branch like everything iz fine!!!

what was the person exactally tryin to find out ??? im just confused now... didnt it no what its throat was like or something

they tried to FORCE FEED a MOUSE to the python and it resulted in splitting its thoat open. Didnt know it was not hungry?
Spent 5 minutes at home realigning its jaw

but i still dont get what his question was???
like why did he post that on the internet??
what did he want to no??

It may be illegal but if youre really concerned about the snake you should take it to a vet. I suppose you could just leave it for a while and keep an eye on it...maybe it will heal? If it doesnt heal you should take it to a vet.

It was an idiot who has an ilegal snake. force fed it and riped open the throat. does not want to take it to a vet for fear of getting in trouble. so asks for people to help her. meanwhile the snake suffers

cant u just report it and the cops get there ip addy? that is a really simple thing to do isnt it?

that really does frustrate me poor thing is probably dead by now, can someone report it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back