Your opinions please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TassieHerper

Reaction score
well it comes that time of year when some are considering what to do with their tax money. i am going to get a new enclosure for my tree frogs but am conflicted in what direction to go. I like and would be happy with both so i was hoping that you guys might be willing to share your opinions and thoughts.

both are from Reptiles inc

option 1:
Reptiles inc glass ledge tower - special introductory price [ item REGT01 ]_$500.jpg

Option 2:
Same tank but with this in it
4ft high pinnacle rock [ item 2ftx4ft-PINN ]_$331.00.gif

so what do you think guys and gals?

From Pete here in Canberra im guessing?
I would personally go with the first option, as it has been designed so that a waterfall can run

I get my enclosures from reptiles inc and love them!!!! The enclosure are really well priced (but they get expensive when you get the rock walls) I got a 4x2x2 approx enclsoure which only cost me $260.00, the rock wall however cost almost as much. When I look in pet shops they ask that much for something half the size and not nearly as pretty.

To answer you question though - I would go with the first one :)

I also got an enclosure from Pete and I'm very happy with it. I also like the first one more!

oh wow, they are both awesome!
could you a send me a link to where you found them?

thanks!

Reptiles inc is in Canberra. no links pleaseThey have just moved premises but they're still operating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep it is from Pete in Canberra. though with the amount of fuss I am having to go through to get my first one it makes me wonder why a second time lol.
They are pricy but to save me the fuss I figured why not lol. strangle I have all the latex, resin and plaster I need to make a back ground but at this point in time my life just doesn’t allow it. Plus making something like that is really only worthwhile if you are going to sell copies. a silicone jacket mould for something like that will be in the line of $200-$300 so I figured I would leave it.

Put a deposit on my herp tour of the states, www.route66tours.com.au
You'll have this years and next years tax refunds and at least 12 months to save for the rest!!
Daytona and Anaheim expo's and drive across america in a new convertible mustang in between!!

well looks like option 1 is a goer, thanks all now i just hope pete can sort out his background issue and i will be set.

OH MY GOD!!! TAX MONEY!!!! Thank you so much for reminding me. I am soooooooo totally broke!!! Going back to uni this year, I should get all my tax back from 2009!! Hooray!!!!!!!!

(Oh, and I like the 2nd one!)
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back