You're all n00bs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Why is everyone saying noob, newb, n00b etc. these days? This is a reptile site not a World of Warcraft forum. Everyone is here for the same reason... to learn and share knowledge, if one person on this site is a "n00b" then we all are...
I know it's generally used for people new to APS or reptile keeping but it just seems like a bit of a derogatory way to group people, so I thought I'd have a whinge (hmm thats another think done on APS a lot these days ;););)).
jordo the n00b :p

Why is everyone saying noob, newb, n00b etc. these days? This is a reptile site not a World of Warcraft forum. Everyone is here for the same reason... to learn and share knowledge, if one person on this site is a "n00b" then we all are...
I know it's generally used for people new to APS or reptile keeping but it just seems like a bit of a derogatory way to group people, so I thought I'd have a whinge (hmm thats another think done on APS a lot these days ;););)).
jordo the n00b :p

so bl33t the l33t :)

Good thing about ARF is there is no section where ppl can have a dig at each other. On that forum we have nothing better to talk about than reptiles and helping ppl learn. There's no such thing as annoying questions except the ones that are deliberately trying to annoy other people.

Whats worse than a noob? A noob whose only had a snake for 5 mins and thinks they know everything is puts wind up others for asking so-called dumb questions.

There, thats my whinge.

haha trust your bry:D:D:D can i say...b00bs?

PMSL!

H00ray f0r n00bs with n00d b00bs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back