You're all n00bs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats worse than a noob? A noob whose only had a snake for 5 mins and thinks they know everything is puts wind up others for asking so-called dumb questions.
'tis true.

noob isnt just something that spawned with world of warcraft, its prettymuch as old as the internet. generally if someone is unknowledgable but able to learn, then they're reffered to as a newb or newbie. someone who refuses to learn and persistently asks stupid questions etc usually gets noob. a particularly annoying noob will sometimes be called a nub. :p

you're on the internet. dont like how things are done? go read a book :)

(yay for boobies :p)

noobs with nood boobs.....:( did i miss something?!?! i wanna see nood boobs!

noob isnt just something that spawned with world of warcraft, its prettymuch as old as the internet. generally if someone is unknowledgable but able to learn, then they're reffered to as a newb or newbie. someone who refuses to learn and persistently asks stupid questions etc usually gets noob. a particularly annoying noob will sometimes be called a nub. :p

you're on the internet. dont like how things are done? go read a book :)

(yay for boobies :p)
OOK every thing you have said is right except you forgot to add that n00bs are also the kinds of people that are a newbie BUT dont ask questions because they THINK they know everything already lol i know this thread has started on here but i didnt even know people refered to n00bs on here? is it really travelling from the gaming universe to herp forums?

it did not originate in the gaming universe. at all. n00bs is just a different 'spelling'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back