youtube snake torturer gets bitten,,ha

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha gotta love karma!

"Suddenly the snake let loose,” George said. “I lost my balance and fell backwards to the ground with the snake still firmly in my hands." AKA i wasn't standing on the snake or having it squashed in tongs, so when it moved i fell to the ground flailing my arms like a little girl.

The bloke is a deadset

cabinet_knob.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fair dinkum, I just watched that You-Tube thread again and that's nothing short of animal abuse! How many broken ribs do you reckon that first wine-o did in?? And then, ask the same question about the cowboy with the boots and dunny-roll dispensers on his arms (probably because he poohs himself every time he hears something hiss.

It's like being rescued by a Great White Shark instead of a lifesaver :rolleyes:

"George then asked the police officer to pull down his pants, as he felt a weird sensation on the inside Underpants."

MMM it was only a matter of time ....this old fart is a bloody tosser......and gives other snake catchers a bad reputation.........I am surprised he is able to still have his permit maybe some one from the NSW parks and wildlife needs to be shown that you tube video..........:( everytime I watch that it ****** me off

what you tube video?????? link plz cuz i have no idea what this guy has done to piss u guys off so much.

waaaaaahhh i wanna be angry at him too :(

I have no experience in handling venomous snakes, that is why I don't handle them. But I do know that you don't tramp all over them....

MMM it was only a matter of time ....this old fart is a bloody tosser......and gives other snake catchers a bad reputation.........I am surprised he is able to still have his permit maybe some one from the NSW parks and wildlife needs to be shown that you tube video..........:( everytime I watch that it ****** me off

Are parks and wildlife allowed to revoke a permit gotten out of a Kellogs cereal packet????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back