youtube

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyson001

Reaction score
does any one on here have a youtube accont ?
im so tired of only seeing american reptile collections on youtube and was wondering if some of you could post up your collections on their and i also think that it would help people under stand what you can get in australia. because ive had many of my friends say either if im talking about reptiles or they are they always seem to say something like you should get a ball python or i want to get a corn snake like the one some kid has on youtube. so hope you see what im getting at .

and i know some of you are busy but you could even tape while your feeding if its the only time you've got

how hard have you looked??? theres plenty of reptile vids from aussie..

i know ther is bit vids but i cant find any collections

I have a couple of videos up, but I like a lot of the yank vids. Snakebytestv is awesome :)

yeah snakebytes is the best
what is your name on youtube

HunterReptileRooms's..XtremeReptile's. ive got a few more but ive gotta go do some work ill put more names up later..

Mine is ''chungpowkitty'' but i dont have any videos up of reptile stuff yet, but i will try and get around to making one on my reptiles. I mostly got gaming stuff on there.

mines aussieblacksnake lol

though i have no reptile vids just one vid called guitar riffs 666 lol
but will be placing a reptile one soon as a music clip ........with my music in the back ground

I have one that I've done and over last few days have been collecting up my photos to make another, and will be getting my snakes out for some video shots, too. That one will be a while off yet but here is my first one - I love the music even if anyone else thinks its pussy :D

Video is fairly high quality and HD so may appear glitchy with low powered video cards...
YouTube - ‪Snakes‬‏

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back