Youtube...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I flagged all of those videos - not that anything will come of it!
If you do a search on youtube for a guy called muffdaddy2, you'll see a few videos of him and his mates feeding live mice and rats to his snakes while giggling. This same guy posted a video to complain about someone else feeding live kittens to his snake while giggling. He got everyone to flag the video and complain, until youtube removed the kitten guy's videos.

However, muffdaddy's live rat and mice videos still remain. To me, feeding any live animal to another just for kicks is the same, whether it's a kitten, a rat or a gecko. Unfortunately, to the world at large, there's an unwritten 'hierarchy' of which animals one is allowed to be cruel to. Kittens are a no no, but clearly rats and reptiles are okay.

You'll also notice that muffdaddy2 keeps his savannah monitors crowded into a tiny aquarium. If someone kept dogs or cats in cruelly undersized cages people would be screaming for his head. Instead, he has hundreds of people telling him how good he is with reptiles.

from what I've seen on viperkeepers youtube video's -- not at all having a go at him he seems to be very professional in his keeping and does things by the book -- you can buy geckos euthanised as feed in the states? So I'd say there defedently isn't a law against it.

he thinks hes cool but he is just a knobhead tryin to show off every one on yotube thinks hes a frootloop anyway this kind of stuff without reason makes me angry wish i could ring his neck

Absolutly stupid! If that Corn snake was taken to the vet it could have been saved, living life without a kinked kneck. Poor animals.

If you do a search on youtube for a guy called muffdaddy2, you'll see a few videos of him and his mates feeding live mice and rats to his snakes while giggling. This same guy posted a video to complain about someone else feeding live kittens to his snake while giggling. He got everyone to flag the video and complain, until youtube removed the kitten guy's videos.

However, muffdaddy's live rat and mice videos still remain. To me, feeding any live animal to another just for kicks is the same, whether it's a kitten, a rat or a gecko. Unfortunately, to the world at large, there's an unwritten 'hierarchy' of which animals one is allowed to be cruel to. Kittens are a no no, but clearly rats and reptiles are okay.

You'll also notice that muffdaddy2 keeps his savannah monitors crowded into a tiny aquarium. If someone kept dogs or cats in cruelly undersized cages people would be screaming for his head. Instead, he has hundreds of people telling him how good he is with reptiles.

Feeding live in America is LEGAL.. I actually find muffdaddy pretty knowledgeable even though he does do some things wrong.. Like I say he said is has upgraded that tank... I will agree with you at some parts that some things he does is very wrong but you shouldn't bad mouth him since its legal to feed in america....

just cause it is legal in the states doesnt mean that it is right the knob is doing it for fun

just cause it is legal in the states doesnt mean that it is right the knob is doing it for fun

The knob is doing it for fun? ROFL! really.. no need to call someone a knob when you don't even know why he feeds live.. maybe if you watch a video and he explains why he feeds live then maybe you can judge him.. I don't feed live, I find it sick but if I had a reason like him then I would... I don't care what other people say about that. And he doesn't do it for laughs, you sir are an idiot for thinking that.

The knob is doing it for fun? ROFL! really.. no need to call someone a knob when you don't even know why he feeds live.. maybe if you watch a video and he explains why he feeds live then maybe you can judge him.. I don't feed live, I find it sick but if I had a reason like him then I would... I don't care what other people say about that. And he doesn't do it for laughs, you sir are an idiot for thinking that.
You sir are a idiot for not knowing that and saying it!:D

That is so cruel.Lets make a petition for banning reptiles in the states! lol But seriously that is just sick.in a bad way

Feeding live in America is LEGAL.. I actually find muffdaddy pretty knowledgeable even though he does do some things wrong.. Like I say he said is has upgraded that tank... I will agree with you at some parts that some things he does is very wrong but you shouldn't bad mouth him since its legal to feed in america....

Seems you missed my point entirely. I wasn't arguing about the legality of what he was doing, I was pointing out the hypocrisy in him calling someone else cruel for feeding live mammals to his snakes while giggling, when he himself feeds live mammals to his snakes while giggling. The only difference was the type of mammal. Read my post again and maybe you'll get the point second time around.

Muffdaddy2 is definitely NOT knowledgeable. He just posts a lot of videos believing that he is 'educating' people. I guess he has you convinced. His set-ups are all classic 'pet store advice' setups: tiny tanks with screen tops, shallow substrate, insufficient basking spot and store bought little hide. Maybe that's okay for a boa, but not for monitors and he has three monitors crammed into a tiny tank setup that way. By the way, it is the 'upgraded' tank that I'm talking about. I can't imagine what he had them in before if he considers that an upgrade.

Well i just watched one of his videos and was sickened..... hanging boas down into tubs with live rabbits???? He and his equally obese friend are obviously in it for the wrong reasons. Any one of his snakes would have taken freshly killed prey. I cannot see the reason (probably because there isn't one!) why they had to feed live prey.

Two fat show-offs setting a very bad example for the younger herpers watching their vids. They remind me off those two kids that beat the kangaroo. Just as moronic and just as cruel!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back