yowies and UFO's?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteyluvsrum

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
was bored and came across some stories of UFO's in tully then found some more stories about yowie sightings there too.
wondering if anyone has had any "encounters", or some good yarns.

yes.......... i was four...huge hairy giant
gave me heaps of lollies, & he wore a red suit!........lmao

I don't have any storys, but I was on a website, had all these reveiws of sightings in Qld, Nsw ect. There was also links to ufo's, monster things and other stuff.

I'll try find the site.

http://uqconnect.net/~zzpclach/bigcat.html

It is very interesting, there is one about a roo in a tree near Jimboomba, Qld. Check it out, its a good read.
Hahaha right next to a road is a dead roo up a tree ....... mmmmm
I notice the Emmaville panther gets a mention too, seen this on the news a few times over the years. Funny that he seems to only make himself known to drunk rednecks. :lol:

im freaked about all the sitings.Im not going 2 VIC because of those panthers or whatever.

i know this isnt about ufos or yowis but my dad has been tracking thylacines (tassie tigers) sitings across victoria for the past 15 years.he as well as 2 of my brothers have had 32 sittings all together . they just cant get a pic.........the only time they had a sitting when i was there was when i was past out on the back seat so i am still half a skeptic. and as for the big cats,they are out there for sure . i was with my dad when a farmer in east gippsland to us in his truck to one of his paddocks to show us a sheep hanging over a branch almost 10ft in the air . come on , puss puss couldnt drag it up there no matter how big it was.

Yeah the big cat things are real. Back in the eraly 1900's a bloke in our area had illegal imported big cats and released them so as they didnt get euthanaised and whilst trekking down the valley for a days fishing I have seen some pretty bloody big cats footprints around the river banks. Also a mates dad used to shoot down the valley where me and my mate go and he claims he saw some filthy big cat footprints aswell. Next time I go i'll take the camera and get some pics if there is any prints.

We have a panther. I went to a wildlife recovery project meeting and a guy there swears he saw it with his own eyes.

i have a couple of sightings, none of which were actually me, but both have been in my presence. in yr 7 we went on a camp to gippsland, not sure where abouts, but it was "rainforests" camp. and a group of they guys swear to have seen a black panther moving off into the bushes, boys being boys the next day we all sharpened sticks and ran off into the bush looking for it, we figured anyone can copy and paste a photo, but if you drag a courpse out of the woods, noone can really say it didnt happen.... unfortunantly we didnt see it again, but we did see some pretty damn big footprints.

the other sighting was in my driveway:| wasnt me, was my mothers freind about 3 years ago. she claimed to have seen a tassie tiger running across our driveway. we live in eltham, and our property is surrounded buy trees.

as much as i love to believe these claims, i am still a bit sceptical about them, if it is so hard for people to get a picture of them, how are they managing to still reproduce, with enough numbers for several generations to have passed. howcome no-one has ever come across a courpse? do they just disintergrate on death or something? wild animals ofcourse could eat their flesh, but still, bones? i would LOVE for tassie tigers to still exist, they were such an amazing animal, but the lack of proof makes me a little skeptic, expecially when they are in populated areas such as warrendyte and eltham. black panthers i can believe, because there is such a large area, protected where they have been "seen" that it is believeable that there is a lack of evidence.

in conclusion, SEND SOME SCIENTISTS AND A CAMERA CREW OUT TO FIND THEM!! they manage to catch some of the rarest animals on camera, that no-one has seen for years, yet something there is common sighting on, an extinct animal, and no-one wants to rediscover it?

When I was about 8 I saw a bright light that seemed to go between stars... At first I thought I was seeing things, but my brother and two friends also saw this... We all got too scared to stay outside so we rushed inside.

Never knew what it was and it was flying... So I guess that makes it an unidentified flying object... I guess they can only be UFOs until someone identifies them.

theres some panther footage here.

[video=youtube;OHWhC9tO3dM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHWhC9tO3dM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHWhC9tO3dM[/video]

[video=youtube;kJ89wFibW1M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ89wFibW1M&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ89wFibW1M&feature=related[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back