Zoom Zoom! Speedy Stimmi?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nixie

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Quick Question:
My stimmi is always zooming around me. She's always climbing all over me, up my arms, through my fingers, in my hair etc. occasionaly sitting still but with my partner she just kinda settles and hangs.
Is there a reason for this? Am I warmer or something..
I don't know whether this is a good thing or a bad thing to do with me... Is she comfortable with me or does this mean she's not?

Any thoughts :)
Thanks,
Nikki

Last edited:
mine is the same!!! I was going to ask this question 2 as I thought I may be doing something wrong!!! Tho I find my hands are cold some days so I dont hold her then!

usually snakes will climb all over you etc. if they are uncomfy,
but if they just sit there it means they are comfy & happy to sit there all night/day.

someone correct me if im wrong?

That sucks. Maybe I should start doing some star jumps before handling to warm myself up lol.
Would that be the problem? Would anything else be causing her discomfort with me?
Lol starr, it's very frustrating coz she's so small and fast I have to keep my eye on her every second :)

you'll find that they eventually settle in to a spot..Keiko my stimmie loves to sit on my shoulder under my top...

haha i dont think warmth is the problem.
its not un-common, my bredli does this with my mates. ill hold him & he be perfectley calm & then ill pass him off to a mate & he will do everything he can to get away from my mate.
it could be skin texture or sum bull**** like that haha

hahaha! my girl is the same! So fast tho she is 50-60 cm long but man she can get some speed on!!! I want to be able to take her out in the sun in my garden but I cant do that till she gets use to me!! hahaha! Oh well she hasnt tryed to tag me yet so id rather her be fast than bitey!!!

It could be what you are wearing. Our stimmies like polar fleece. they will settle well when we are wearing it. I also find that if im not wearing deoderant they settle better. Mine also hate satin. Just a few observations I made with our two after they would always settle on my partner and not me. They settle on me fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back