Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no just a funny thing the flash did looks neat so thought id post it for a :lol: shes realy got a glow to her ah mossey noosey

im soon to get a black one mossey that,ll be interesting if it turns the black its supposed to

longtom said:
hey tom or joughin what snakes do you keep in tassie?
none as yet as i want maybe a white lipped snake but i dunno as they are a ven are they classified as dangerous if not what does their bite do ?? also arent the white lipped snake the whip snake ?

Guess it depends on food avaliabilty?, and what their pradating on?,....frogs; apposed to small mammels.....seen some rather large GT's...removed one for a old lady's hub-cap a few months ago..5.5-6"in length, 3.5 in mid-girth, the largest i've seen...

I've seen little old ladies much bigger than that indicus

I'm pretty interested in Colubrids and am looking for anyone in NSW who breeds them, BTS, any of the crowned snakes, white lips, masters, anything colubrid, i just find them alot more interesting than pythons.

But a question, what sized enclosure would you need for a pair of small colubrids like dwarf crowned snakes or masters snakes?

iv had afew small elapids before once apon a time iv never seen any availible on herp trader or urs or anywere

Sorry my mistake :)

But i'd still like one or two.

Could anyone suggest an avenue for inquiry?

You like small eyeds snake man was thought of mildly venomous in early times and we would let the sydney ones bite us and laugh and my mate got bitten when we were at coffs harbour in 72 and i laughed.As the day progressed his arm became swollen and it was in the glands under arm cause it was not treated.Nasty stuff take them seriously folks think there was fatality upo there as well,sorry i off topic bit.

Hi All,

I am looking to get some (or one to start with) colurbrids (any species doesn't really matter). was just wondering if anyone will have any now or maybe at a later date, if so can you keep me in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back