Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
these im in the process of buying pics were taken by seller great i think

Geez Longtom you're torturing me mate, that last pic would have to be one of the prettiest things i've seen.

Printed and hanging on my wall, that is a magnificent pic. Thanks :)

:shock: That last pic is amazing!! Well they are both great. Last one is on my desktop now :D

gorgeous longtom really really nice hope this one ends up as nice,fingers crossed.

2005_1018tullysclosdiamjung0026.jpg

yes andrew starting to change can see yellow changeing to cream bellies getting a blue hue shell be a stunner for sure cheers

Great pictures. Youve got all the colors of a packet of "Snake Alive"

Stunning Longtom; hows the colour?...a rainbow of snakes :shock: ; What other species of Australian snake, gives you such a variety in colours?....Everyone seems to freak about green pythons :? what about these guy's?
Unlike a python; Treesnakes are fast, on the move; watching everything you do....simply; one of the most pleasurable snake keeping experiences i've had yet.....I was photographing one on the lawn some time ago...and wondered why he kept moving his head every few seconds....he was watching cars go past on the hiway, some 200m away.....
Looks good Browns; carnt wait to see how it colours up.... 8)

man there are some great looking snakes there everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back