Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hopfully ill have some more of the half hers this year by then the ones ive kept will be advanced enough to see how much different than my normal blue/green blood line im thinking there going to be bluer than others time will tell

I would definately be interested in some really nice blue GTSs if you bred them.

Hey Longtom, your photos of your colurbrids blow me away completely! That blue tree snake is absolutely mezmerizing! I'm stunned!

Can I ask why the Blues blow the throat out like that? I take it the Golden ones do it also? Is it a warning signal they are giving off?

Cheers,
Luke

hi moose yes they try and threated you by making themselves appear bigger even hatchlings do it its much more obvious on a big adult but they seldom do any thing else other than an ocassional mock strike but never just bite into you like some pythons will do...

Eats like a Keelback, head up and gobble!

nice keelback yes the bts really grow on ya craig awesome animals to keep probadly one of my favs

craig i know where some bredls you could get for cheap but there here in qweensland

That's a hairy tree the GTS is hanging out on. Must be a special Queensland one. :p

Few pics of a hatchling blue tree...

btreehead.jpg

DSCF2853.jpg

treblue.jpg

DSCF2857.jpg

showing_form.jpg

yeah wrasse a special one you get in qweensland theres only one like one of a kind :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back