Yellow BHP's, i want one, What do you know...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might want check out a few references Ian...snakes the same size will eat each other on occasion

Yep, witnessed it with BHPs

Cheers
Sandee :)

On occasion is diferent to the norm. Please check out new thread.

385628_10150804750110522_586300521_11689871_631745043_n.jpg

I'll have to get some pics of her outside or something, that's in her large bird box and in the enclosure - she's roughly 3yrs old or so and has kept her nice colouring.

Dee4, who mentioned political correctness? You said the word high yellow as being mated with such, so I still ask, can we please see a pic?

Dee4, who mentioned political correctness? You said the word high yellow as being mated with such, so I still ask, can we please see a pic?

Hi Pilbara,
I would have thought that you would have some nice yellows? Common please show & tell.

Actually i did have a very high yellow girl from 'Zulu' but just recently she has gone very pale after last shed. there is another one that still has high yellow & one with high orange, Banana 2 & Friut Tingle. LOL.
Our main computer has gone koopoot so we cannot access a lot of our pics at present.
Maybe we can look up an old thread or something to get her first pics & then compare with pics taken a couple of days ago, but hey i am not very computer literate so you will have to wait for Paula to get home from work later this arvo.

Cheers
Ian

I do not have any high yellow BHPs. As many already know the original Bumblebee was stolen and a second specimen that turned up very similar, was sold along time ago.

I do not have any high yellow BHPs. As many already know the original Bumblebee was stolen and a second specimen that turned up very similar, was sold along time ago.

Any updates on the one you sold? Has it been bred? If so was the bumblebee colour hereditary?

Some white and yellow ones here that are near 2 M,different thing altogether to bumble bee.
tn__4099363.jpg

tn__4099357.jpg

tn__4099362.jpg

This Is Angus, male Het Boy i bought off Ian (Thanks matey) he is an original Worley line, and is showing some beautiful colour
DSC_0068-1.jpg

DSC_0067-1.jpg

will get some updated pics as he is shedding, but is coming along beautifully, some really nice colour developing

DSC_0016-1.jpg

DSC_0012-1.jpg

DSC_0015-1.jpg

DSC_0011-1.jpg

Ray

Last edited:
This Is Angus, male Het Boy i bought off Ian (Thanks matey) he is an original Worley line, and is showing some beautiful colour
DSC_0068-1.jpg

DSC_0067-1.jpg

will get some updated pics as he is shedding, but is coming along beautifully, some really nice colour developing

DSC_0016-1.jpg

DSC_0012-1.jpg

DSC_0015-1.jpg

DSC_0011-1.jpg

Ray

mate, i just fell in love as gay as it sounds.
where did you buy him, how much, is there anymore?
they are beauties. thats the yellow im after...

Mitch it is a snake that i bought from Kel Worley as a juvie & it ended up surplus to my breeding requirements so i sold it to Ray.
A very nice snake & typical of good high yellow stock from Kel. Not all are the same, but this is a classic example.

Rays camera or the light, may make it look a bit more yellow than it actually is. It is hard to get the natural colour sometimes in a photo.
Cheers
Ian

would there be many around still or are they still available.
im not sure whether the dens yellows will come to be that yellow or not.
this kel worley fella, whats the best way to get in touch with him, its looking like hes my best bet at the moment.

Mitch have a look at the sponsors & ads on this site. I guess that is why they pay the money to be sponsers & advertise so that people like us can look & buy.

Pythons1 & also check out Dens Pythons as he has a simillar line.

Cheers
Ian

Kel Worley has a facebook page also Mitch, but as Ian stated the camera plays with the colour abit, but in saying that he is a really nice yellow, took him out in the sun bout 15 minutes ago and he is beautiful, very happy with him.
Goal is to pair him with a stunning Anx Girl next year, love them.
he gets a diverse diet, and is coming along really well.

here are a couple i took bout 15 minutes ago, unalteredand in bright sunlight from a Sony Ericsson Xperia
DSC_0015-4.jpg

DSC_0019-3.jpg

DSC_0020-3.jpg

He is super sexy n he knows it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
This is my 18 month BHP from Snake Ranch.
I got her for $250 :)
Believe it or not, she looks a bit drab here cos she's in shed...

DSC_0316-1.jpg

DSC_0324.jpg

Thats a nice light coloured adult Pinoy,makes for a high contrast appearance things are going bad when those sell for 250.

I don't think snake ranch had an idea she'd turn out like that lol.
I got her when they were doing their clear out sale. I think they were normally $400 which is still reasonable.
I just got lucky :)

My BHP's

This is Denver - Male 6.5ft

Denver.jpg

and Calic - Female 6.9ft
Calic.jpg

I will be breeding these two this year for the first time. they should produce an interesting mix of hatchies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back