Yellow BHP's, i want one, What do you know...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a super nice yellow and black girl. You thinkin something like this?

Honey2011.jpg

D

Or this?
DSC06739.jpg

or this?
DSC05481.jpg

D

Last edited:
guys, sorry for any confusion, i do not personally own a yellow bhp but im in the market for one, but i know its one of those thing where i may just have to settle for the closest too what i want but i really am trying to find some breeders so i can try and find my perfect match. this is my partner in crime now, we're looking to add a yellow to our team though

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/member/mitch_s-29176/albums/main-man-5301/wp-000154-246278/

Hey guys, basically, i want a very strong yellow coloured BHP for my next snake. i already have one, but i want another, i love BHP's and am sticking to them for now.
I know Dens has nice yellow's and i am considering buying one through dens. I am still open to other breeders/BHP's, so long as its Yellow. I've seen one getting around on the Forum called a Bumble-Bee or something. That's basically what im after.

No offence but you are being really suss...

I have some. This is the parents. The dad was very yellow and still retains it but the photos don't show it very well but you can see how much lighter he is then the female. I have some yellow hatchies available. Pm me if interested.

Attachments

• 26062009252.jpg
    26062009252.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 29052007010.jpg
    29052007010.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 27082008070.jpg
    27082008070.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 15122007193.jpg
    15122007193.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 57
Here's a super nice yellow and black girl. You thinkin something like this?

Honey2011.jpg

D

Or this?
DSC06739.jpg

or this?
DSC05481.jpg

D
the bottom two are exactly what im after, i having a feeling ill be up for some big bucks though.
are they your animals or just photos of the net. please share more info with me.

No offence but you are being really suss...
no sorry i am offended, in what way am i being suss, all im trying to do is learn more here and get more info so i can add to my collection and now im suss..
please explain...

Mitch....yes they are my snakes but, I'm in the US.

I always tell people that if you want a certain look with BHP.....you have to buy similar animals, then breed what you want yourself.
That's the best way.... as most keepers will not sell you their best animals.

Pick up some yellowish animals, breed them, keep the most yellow ones back, repeat. That's how you do it.

Cheers,
D

I still think that's the biggest bunch of bull.......well, you know what I think.

D

Dave, what's up with that younger female?

no sorry i am offended, in what way am i being suss, all im trying to do is learn more here and get more info so i can add to my collection and now im suss..
please explain...

Mitch I think he thinks your being suss by the comment made "you already have one"? Though you were refering to you already have a BHP and you want another one, But a yellow one...Correcto?
Thats what I decypher it as???

Last edited:
Mitch there has been some great suggestions allready on this thread, take it or leave it, but what Derek has said is the most practical way. Or you can spend a lot to try & get something top of the line, but what has been posted or said here is about as good as you will get for now.
I had a very yellow & i mean very yellow(banana yellow) but has now turned a much lighter colour after the last couple of sheds. Not a problem as it must have the yellow genes, But there might also be some other genes at play. Go with a nice yellow that you like & breed your way from there, it takes a lot of time & effort, but that is how most do it & then hopefully thier hard earned effort pays off.

Cheers
Ian

Mitch there has been some great suggestions allready on this thread, take it or leave it, but what Derek has said is the most practical way. Or you can spend a lot to try & get something top of the line, but what has been posted or said here is about as good as you will get for now.
I had a very yellow & i mean very yellow(banana yellow) but has now turned a much lighter colour after the last couple of sheds. Not a problem as it must have the yellow genes, But there might also be some other genes at play. Go with a nice yellow that you like & breed your way from there, it takes a lot of time & effort, but that is how most do it & then hopefully thier hard earned effort pays off.

Cheers
Ian

You seen the parents ian, you must have had a thought that they may turn out lighter :lol:
tn_100_3203.jpg

tn__1299005.jpg

Certainly not complaining Colin.

Cheers
Ian

the second photo looks nearly identical too my BHP i have now.

i think thats what im going too do, im thinking of buying one off of dens and then buy another yellow and let them have some alone time and see what i get. sorry guys, now it makes more sense, i didnt mean to jump down anyones throat i just didnt understand and thoat he ment my motives were suss. i think for now, im going to find my too favourite yellows obviously a male and female and breed them up. be a great experience i reckon.

No problems Mithc, I am glad that we could be of some help.

Cheers
Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back