Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really looking forward to the event. It is great that we will be able to buy books and other reptile products this time. Option 2 on your demonstrators permit sound good to me.
Enjoyed everything about the last 2 years and will bring my Water Skinks again with a few others. I will let you know the full list before the required date.

Really looking forward to the event. It is great that we will be able to buy books and other reptile products this time. Option 2 on your demonstrators permit sound good to me.
Enjoyed everything about the last 2 years and will bring my Water Skinks again with a few others. I will let you know the full list before the required date.

Great to have you back again.will be a great show this year.hear from you soon.
cheers
simon

Yeah same here. The public holiday Monday is such a bonus.

Didn't Anna Bligh in her infinite wisdom declare that there wouldn't be a public holiday if Anzac day happened to fall on a weekend?

P.S. We are definitely coming again this year. Are you guys going to have drinks that night again? and if so at the same place? Just wondering where to book accomodation

Last edited:
Didn't Anna Bligh in her infinite wisdom declare that there wouldn't be a public holiday if Anzac day happened to fall on a weekend?

P.S. We are definitely coming again this year. Are you guys going to have drinks that night again? and if so at the same place? Just wondering where to book accomodation

dinner and drinks on again at the Queens Hotel after the expo.anyone from APS feel free to make yourself known and join in and have a sociable drink or 2 with us.
cheers
simon

This Expo is sounding better with every post Simon! The missus and I are going to be there, work permitting. Looking forward to putting some faces to the APS names too...
Thanks for putting in such an enormous effort for what should be an awesome event. Hats off to you Simon!
Nic

This Expo is sounding better with every post Simon! The missus and I are going to be there, work permitting. Looking forward to putting some faces to the APS names too...
Thanks for putting in such an enormous effort for what should be an awesome event. Hats off to you Simon!
Nic

cheers Nic
there are plenty of others behind the scenes that help to get this event up and running.Deka69,our wives and a few volenteers on the day,all the exhibitors,Joy from Scales and Tails has been a great help and the people who come along to check it out.. we all have jobs and do this for the love of reptiles and don't profit from the event .it gets stressful at times but while people support it ,we'll keep doing it. we'll have stickers near the enterance for APS users to put their user name on it if they wish to .will be some surprises on the day compared to the previous 2 expos and its great that products are now able to be sold.
see you there
cheers
simon

we'll have stickers near the enterance for APS users to put their user name on it if they wish to
That's a great idea, it will be good to put faces to names.

Hey Jess,

Not sure yet, being April I'm not sure how many would sell. Do you have a particular one in mind? If anyone else is keen on me bringing calendars along for purchase let me know and I'll consider bringing some ; )

most deffently will buy 1 or 2. would be good if you had 2011 calendars ready. would be interested in them.

Will probably be ther Simon I will have to give you some details..How big is it normally?

we average around 1500 people through the door the last 2 years but it should be bigger this year ,with more on offer from vendors,and an excellant demonstrator with some surprises in store.
cheers
simon

there is power available.you will just need to bring any powerboards and leads that you think you will need.
cheers
simon

just reminding everyone that its just under 3 weeks to go to get your info to me if you wish to be a part of the expo this year.we have a great line up and alot of interest this year so if you wish to display your animals or have a stall,its time to put some serious thought into it and contact me by the 26th of march,either by pm, [email protected],or phone 0422589221.
cheers
simon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back