They say it comes in three's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vipercat

Reaction score
Well does it come in more ?
1. Just sold my car not needing at the moment then got offered a new position with a substancial pay increase but the location is at least 40 mins drive on a good day away from home

2. We were then told that the house we have been renting for 2 1/2 years is no longer available because the owner is selling it at the end of the month so now mad rush to find a new place to move into as well as bond + money for new car now needed to travel to work with

3. Hospital calls to say lucky you we have decided to fit you in for surgery on your varicose veins in both legs before christmas and since it is on the public health system i cant really say no that doesnt suit me

4. Surgery date and moving out date happen to be on the same weekend which renders me useless for the move as i will be in hospital recovering from surgery andnot allowed to strain anything incase the stitches burst

5. Of course moving from one place to the other means a disruption to my internet service and the big bummer is now i can only get adsl instead of adsl2+ with a really low download quota compared to the previous plan i was on and at the same price, i didnt realize just how much slower adsl is compared to 2+

This is all talking in the past tense and i am now sitting on the lounge with the laptop and very tender legs in my new house that is too small to fit the pool table and still havent bought a car because although im now on a great wage i dont get paid until the middle of the month .

Now dont take this s a winge or woe is me im just sharing my thoughts :)

Im actually pretty happy now ...

oh and if anyone in perth needs a free freezer lemme know ...lol
:|

no good mate.

we've been having an absolutely rotten time ourselves over the past two months, only finally had something go our way this evening, so hopefully we've rounded the corner and things are back on the up & up again.

hope your recovery goes well.

yep life shore can be cruel. That sounds like my day every day. I'm still waiting for the day when I litterally don't have a thousand things to do, be to and something actually go right for a change. Hope all starts going well for you now though. I think at the end of the day, even though these things are a nightmare at the time, when you look back there is always a good reason behind them :)

Allana :)

Oh, I don't mean to laugh, but this sounds averagely 'normal' to me!! But best of luck, and I'm sure things will pick up from here!! I have to agree wholeheartedly with 'Logan & Allana' though, there always seems to be a reson behind things, and no matter the situation, believe it or not there could always be worse!! Lol - thats what I tell myself when I have a million and 1 things to do at work and home!! Ive also decided on a new habit as well - I tend to see the 'better' things in every situation!
Many cheers, and the best of luck,
Dee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back