gecko 'weigh-in' pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrNick

Reaction score
took the knobbies out for a weigh in session today and snapped off a couple of shots in the lunchbox they get measured in:

amyae female:

DSC00509.jpg

amyae male:

DSC00510.jpg

asper female:

DSC00513.jpg

asper male:

DSC00515.jpg

They are amazing looking little things! Nice photos :)

good job nick you have amazing animals, the amyae are looking great mate, growing rapidly, some good looking amyae i have produced there. glad you love them they are hard to let go.

good job nick you have amazing animals, the amyae are looking great mate, growing rapidly, some good looking amyae i have produced there. glad you love them they are hard to let go.

Thanks ;) they get lots of love and attention here (well not too much attention, they get left alone most of the time), just about to apologise for waking them up earlier by dropping in a big stack of juicy dusted crickets LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Yep, you certainly have produced some very healthy and good looking amyae, levis04 ;)
You are going to get STACKS of PM's now you realise :twisted::twisted:

Great geckos DrNick, I wish we could keep them here. What did they end up weighing in at?

nice work nick! i was only wondering where you got to the other day! havent seen you on here or msn for ages!

nice work nick! i was only wondering where you got to the other day! havent seen you on here or msn for ages!

I am on here all the time, just haven't posted much APS is my most frequently visited site.

I am also nearly always on MSN=> I just 'appear offline';););)

Very nice Dr Nick, any luck with asper this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back