download free is a myth

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha

SMART RETORT, DESPERATE. ;)

there you go again with your three word posts ,, gee you must be so experianced with a post count like that,,heheh,,, and we will see it drop to about 20 when the mods do the next post count audit,, why did you even bother adding to this thread when you have nothing to offer??

limewire

if you want the latest version of limewire pro................. pm me and ill tell you more ;) :lol:
i just tryed to get the new limewire pro and thay want $34 for it ??
i thought it was ment to be free??

pro isnt free, however its a big wide world web, and there are places you can accquire it ;)

With Limewire being a file sharing site it is fairly risky to use. I had it and had no end of problems with viruses. Needless to say its gone now.

Always check movie files with bitzi, theres a built in link within pro, not sure about the standard version........
And with music, if theres a long link in the title, it usually contains something nasty ;)

That's exactly why I voted for eMule. I've never had a problem with viruses. Limewire I did.

Each file in eMule has a rating star right next to it. You double-click and you can see exactly what people think of the file. No need for using the external Bitzi, system.

I use a Peer to peer file sharing program called SoulSeek, it's for music mainly. I haven't gotten a virus from it so far and I've been using it for a few years.

It's a small file to download/install and it's really basic. You just type in the artist you want to download and then it'll bring up songs sorted by album depending on the user.
It has chat rooms and some other stuff.

It isn't 'the best' but it does its job.

P.S. WTH is with people and post counts? Seriously >_< It's just annoying bringing them up in the first place. Who seriously cares about their post count? =S Are there special rewards handed out for post counts that I wasn't told about?

I just looked at mine and realized i'm nearing on 500 posts O_O I COMMAND THY RESPECT! Bow to me and my mighty post count.

Ooooooooo thanks for the vcdquality...solves many problems of poo downloads.

Yep, it's great. Don't know how I survived without it.

People do nuke some movies for the most absurd reasons though so sometimes I just check the JPEG screen captures instead of reading the reviews.

I just got sick of downloading Telecines to find out they were syncs or DvdRIPS and finding out they were Screeners.

i dont expect you to understand METALJAZZ , i know the airs a bit thin up there in gympie..;)

Last edited:
i dont expect you to understand METALJAZZ , i know the airs a bit thin up there in gympie..;)

what is annoying metal jazz is the three word or the smile faced posts that are childish
and have nothing to do with the thread ...:shock:

thanks for all the responces guys ive got lots to check out now , it looks like dukes
emule is the best for me , thanks again

also, google "warez forum" and you will find a heap of forums that offer movies, albums, ebooks, appz, everything! Doesn't take long to sift through and find the good ones. I have about 5 good ones I use and can get anything I'm after! ;)

download utorrent then when utorrent is open go to ya search bar at top right hand corner put it on mininova and type in
FXM
FXG
these uploaders have dvd movie copys i get them all the time
it is the real deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back