....scales and tails.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am subscribed so i dont have to hunt around newsagenst for it, so much easier!!
And it is an amazing issue, well done Troy, Denver and Joy!

lol might help if i actually check my PO box from time to time

top job guys just sorting a coffee and its eye candy time

We got ours at work today, so i pinched a copy to read at lunch.
Fantastic effort guys

Still sad guys lol, i still havn't recieved my subsribed issue yet! Any names of newsagents around the Bunbury-Eaton-Australind area in WA IF they have it???We still havn't got ours! we checked the mail twice today

S&T are based in Brisbane, it'll take awhile to get to WA, be patient.

Just wondering if it is too late to subscribe now and get this current issue?

Just got my copy. Congrats!! It looks great. Only problem is I've got to fight my 16 year old daughter to it back.

Rocky, Just email me at [email protected] and I'll send you the form and fix it up for you.

Thanks everyone for your comments. We are glad you are enjoying your new reading material.

All subscriptions were sent out on Monday, so if you haven't received yours yet, please get in touch with me so that I can check it out for you personally. e.g I'll double check address etc.

cheers
Joy

Rocky, Just email me at [email protected] and I'll send you the form and fix it up for you.

Thanks everyone for your comments. We are glad you are enjoying your new reading material.

All subscriptions were sent out on Monday, so if you haven't received yours yet, please get in touch with me so that I can check it out for you personally. e.g I'll double check address etc.

cheers
Joy

How much is it to subscribe? I want to subscribe, so will send you a email.

What an excellent first publication. I am more than happy I suscribed. Great stories, great photos, congrats and keep up the good work guys & girls. Can't wait for the next issue.

(And a BHP on the cover too...How good is that!)

How much of the mag will be on Lizards?? As the snake sections wont really apply to me, Just yet

I was a little worried about finding the mag down here but the first newsagent I checked had 3 copies!!!! Awesome effort guys, keep up the great work!

Yay!!!! Today was one of the best day's ever! First my thick tailed geckos layed eggs, then when i checked the mail Scails and Tails was there!Wicked magazine guys, topnotch!

3 newsagents in town, and not one have heard of it... iv spent more money on fuel then the mag is worth... im over it :lol:

I got my copy from the newsagents today, great Reptile Mag guys !!!! And that Albino BHP on page 9 is one of the most beautiful snakes iv ever seen, a new no 1 on my wish list. Anyone know what 1 would set me back?

Ok guys after five days or so of searching i got the mag WOW its awesomely awesome i love it. I truly think this is the start of a new generation of Herp keepers.Congrats to Troy and Denver and the rest of the Tails and Scales Team to make this all possible. And a special congrats to Nikki :p cant wait to read more from you.

Thanks Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back