....scales and tails.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who wanted to see the awesomeness, plus to make people impatient. :lol:

Attachments

• s&t.jpg
    s&t.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 149
I want it, i want it, i want it!!! lol -Yes! mum agreed to take me to skool in the morning, so that i can check the newsagent!!!!Normally i catch bus

Thanks everyone. We are so happy that you like it.

For everyone in Ballarat, let me see what I can do tomorrow to find out for you which newsagents and I'll also give Roy Pails a call about stocking it.

with regard to Gold Coast, I'll try and find that out for you as well.

You know you could always just subscribe and then you wouldn't have to worry about who is stocking it. lol.

Tan, I'm so glad that your son is excited about being in our first issue. We couldn't resist how cheeky they both looked. lol.

Once again, thanks for your support everyone. Remember though, we are looking for any areas where we can improve so just email me with your thoughts on what you liked and also on what you would like to see included to [email protected]. We do have a few more ideas still up our sleeve that we will be including over the next few issues, so stay tuned.
Cheers
Joy

we could subscribe but its nice to the support the local newsagent too :). I spoke to them this morning and they hadn't heard about it yet and are going to chase it up for me. Apparently quite a few locals have Reps Aust put away and I think he is going to let those guys know about it too.

Cheers
Blake

Haha Thanks Joy! He has taken it to school today for show and tell!! I'll have to go buy another copy just so I get the mag to myself to read!

Great Mag, well done!!!!

Love the BHP pics.:D

My copy arrived yesterday... FANTASTIC read.

Congrats to Den,Troy and Joy on such an exciting breath of fresh air :D

Fantastic job guys. Well done. I'm so glad that I subscribed....well worth it!! I know it sounds silly but I found it coincidental that the cover had a BHP on it like RA. Must mean it will be a top mag also & I wouldn't be surprised if the first issue sold out too!!! Keep up the great work guys............can't wait till next issue.

I couldnt agree more!

what a fantastic magazine, and its chaeper then other australian and american magazines.

Still sad guys lol, i still havn't recieved my subsribed issue yet! Any names of newsagents around the Bunbury-Eaton-Australind area in WA IF they have it???We still havn't got ours! we checked the mail twice today

the only down fall would be the mug shots on the index page boys hahah

nice hair cut though troy :p you got a bloody good barber there;)

good work guys.

Awesome job guys! Congrats to Troy & Den on a fantastic first issue! Can't wait for the rest of them!
Good luck on the rest guys :D

Oh, and Nikki, you have an awesome section too.... Great work hun!

Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back