Pics in the sun

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that last pic is straight up one of the custest of a scrubby i've seen yet! adorable :D

WOW awesome scrubby Baz.
Would love to see one in the wild while i'm up here.

Apparently I've been told the close up photo looks like little foot from the land before time
Yeah it does a little bit.

Khan is gorgeous.

willia6 khan is a little over 4.2 as said.

Cameron

Magnificent pics snakeman, that last shot is an absolute ripper!

Wow, what a big Scrub Python! It looks much bigger in diameter than those that I have found in north Queensland.

Regards,
David

You gotta go see him now Paul, and Tezzas other animals are all cool to.
Specially the white saltie.
Get some pics of him this weekend .
You getting busy yet?

Yeah, I've seen a photo of the croc. Makes mine look fairly bland.
Had a few call outs, mainly lizards. Had an unusual one the other week. Croydon Police rang me to go out and shoot a Sambar Deer in an old chaps backyard. Getting to let loose a 30-06 in suburbia with Police permission isn't something you get to do very often!!!

Yeeha, You'd think the cops would have shot it, they always come to shoot the road hit roos for us that we get called out to.
Did you keep the deer body?
Last time the cops rang me, it was to accompany them on a raid, because they thought the suspect had snakes on his property.
Just a carpet snake in a fish tank, but turns out the guy they were raiding was an old aquaintance of mine from 20 years ago.
Small world huh.

You better believe I kept it. Sambar steaks, Roasts, Mince and snags. Mmmmmmmmm.
Maybe they didn't think their sidearms could do the job. She was a big hind. My mate and I had a hell of a job trying to drag her up the hill and to get her into the back of the Land Cruiser. Almost had to have a little lay down afterwards :)

Those pics are Great.
Good to her some nice things about the scubbys for once!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back