Pics in the sun

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So thats where all those stray cats have gone,awesome scrubby,great size,so its a gentle giant,hey.

20 kgs? i reckon heaps up. 4.2m of solid mucle aint gonna b a feather.

P.S lol, nice rocky. sound SO much like my m8 dan lol

How gorgeous is that :D Everyone has already stolen my lines :p I love the last photo. Looks very sweet and innocent.

I reckon about 14feet? I don't know what that is in metres but 20Kg must be close on weight

im guessing that sized animal would live in an aviary or something similar?

Khan actually lives in a converted built in wardrobe and it supplies more than enough room .
Here is another pic that i didnt post before because i think it makes Khan look a bit silly.
Oh well.
kakjs.jpg

Cheers

Hey baz, long time no see.
Some nice shots of the big fella. Been a while since I've been over there and seen him. He is still a stunning looking critter.
Good to see he's still a ho when when a camera is out. Never shy about getting that big boofhead of his in front of the lens. Over the years I've managed to get some real nice head shots of him.

thts an awesome scrubby mate, cant wait til mine gets tht big mines only little still but it actually tried to eat my finger after a feed so yer
in the end awesome python :D

Wow! Awesome snake! Wish I had enough room to accommodate a Scrubby! They are definately on the wishlist... Maybe when im richer and live on a massive property and can afford the feed etc for it! LOL!:lol: One of my favourite snakes! Beautiful patterning!:p

Wow! What a beaut! Placid as you say? Thats great, wouldn't want a cranky 4.2m scrubby on your hands! Great, now after hearing that, now I want a scrubby!

Apparently I've been told the close up photo looks like little foot from the land before time

Attachments

• little foot.jpg
    little foot.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back