PLEASE HELP!!!! VIC Breeder????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mis_gmh

Reaction score
I am trying to find vic breeders and i just dont know where to find them. Does any one on here know any good breeders who currently have juv/yearling carpets. I need to find a young healthy carpet by the end of the week as my pet shop wants to replace my snake that died and dont want to go through the person they got her off. They said if they dont find one by the end of the week there just guna give me a store credit and i dont want that.

Please help.

kind regards
laura

It is disappointing that the store isn't making the effort to find a python for you as customer care, and then on top of that rudely giving you such a short time limit to find an animal you are happy with.

I wish I could help in giving you a name of a good breeder but alas I am stuck in Perth.

Good luck mate!

they said they have been looking but they dont know where to look so im getting involved as i dont want the stupid store credit and i definately dont want them to just give up and go get one off the same person that sold them the sick one. Im not beight fussy either i just want a healthy carpet when the one that died was a hypo townsville

Does it have to be in Melbourne? I got a young Bredli from SXR in SA. She flew to me in Melbourne on a plane, and she turned out perfect. Only took a couple of days for the permit and she was on a plane in another couple of days. I'm not sure what they still have available, but I do reccomend them as breeders.

Monique

yeah i wont be buying from pet stores anymore after hearing all these horror stories

yeah i wont be after this. I realy need to find one. can any1 help me?

they said no refunds. Only either a new snake or a store credit

That sux i hope they go under. If they take your cash and supply you inferior/ sick / damaged reptiles they should fully refund the money. :x

Victorian Reptiles is where Matt operates from now.

http://www.victorianreptiles.com.au/

Unit 6 75-85 Elm Park Drive
Hoppers Crossing VIC 3029
p.03 8742 1283
f.03 8742 1284
m. 0425 829 185 (24 hr removals only)
Trading hours:
mon - fri: 9.00 - 5.00
saturday: 10.00 - 5.00

id be questioning the quality of a store that sells reptiles but does not know any breeders i mean how else would they get thier snakes??? random people off the streets and then that leads to the question of how many dodgy deals they do or if some of their stock is live caught. then again im really paraniod about everything so it could just be me.

The pet shop is only new and they only had one place they got them off and they dont wana use them after my snake died and so many others from there aswell .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back