hey i built my new enclosure check it out

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bulionz

not yesterday the day be4 i got this off my mums friends but i took it apart and fixed it all up and put a light in it and some branches and vents ect
it was a tv unit but i cut the shelves out so they can climb up and on the branches but i still need to put the thing on the bottem so no substrate will come out but i need to buy a piece from hardware so it dont look stupid but anyway have a look and put up a post and sorry about the way the photo is taken i think i can rotate it

104_2291.jpg 104_2292.jpg

atm my childrens r in it but im hoping to be getting something bigger carpet python

yes i forgot but a friend reminded me im going to get asap

looks great . if you dont mind me asking what are the dimensions ? good job with it. i'm currently building 3 enclosures, i have gone back to bunnings 4 times already coz i keep forgetting to get everything, still need to go back for more stuff ;)

the snakes r at the bottem if u cant see them male is under log and u can see females head/neck

o and sorry about the crapy looking cuts it was done by a jig saw and im a noob with it i only started like 1 and a half ago but i got this done in about 3 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back