One pair of my RP carpets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why assume the sig is about you ? It's about what it says. Patterned patternless animals, non striped striped animals.

now your getting me all wrong, you see I don't really care what others think, and I didn't think it was about me.
I was simply making a point that sometimes there are 'real' animals out there that fit the names......nothing more!
I dont even know what to call my line other than striped (I don't call them tiger)
j

PS ; I do get what you mean though about people with 'striped carpets' that have a tiny bit of stripe on them etc etc,
but each to there own I guess!
The animals will speak for themselves......

zobo thats an awesome looking carpet what would its young be worth if they looked like him

Sorry about that . I didn't read your post properly. The sig still stands. It is aimed at the theiving pric......persons that rip people new to the hobby off with sub standard animals given a fancy name.

No more off topic stuff from me now.

Kris

zobo thats an awesome looking carpet what would its young be worth if they looked like him

lets just say keep an eye out in upcoming scales and tails for details! ;)

I have 4 females breeding age this season, so fingers crossed.

j

Sorry about that . I didn't read your post properly. The sig still stands. It is aimed at the theiving pric......persons that rip people new to the hobby off with sub standard animals given a fancy name.

No more off topic stuff from me now.

Kris

no probs I also get annoyed at people selling animals that are NOT what they say they are!
Mind you I don't mind the snakes in this thread.

j

Looking good Jay; very light in over all colouration...beautiful.

thanks mate,
I have seen your animals in hands of a mutual friend and have to say stunning and always keen for trades in future!
j

Honey jungles.......LOL

Sig is true. Too many hyped up names and too much being called RP when it's clearly not now days.

Jay, these are rippers. Keep those pics coming aye.

Great looking Prossie's Jarrod, keep us posted as they continue to grow. I love the head patterns on them, very nice mate! :)

nice snakes, sorry for jacking thread, I will stop now, how about more pics of RP's?
j

With every shed these snakes are loosing there pattern. The adult of these snakes have nearly no pattern.

Hi Jay76, how are the reducing patterns going? Any updated piccies? They should have had a shed or two since you started this thread. Lovely looking snakes.
Cheers,
Kris.

G'day Jay, nice animals mate. How are they coming along? You planning on breeding them in the future?

..........waaaaiiiiiiiitiiinnggggggg for piccies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back