hi all

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

libbo

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm in central queensland, only new to snakes, i have a 15 month old spotted python who i have owned 2 months being my first and a 6 week old stimson python who is soon to be picked up, working the snake thing out as i go along little bit of trial and error.. few days ago was more error then trial my spotted gave me a nip
icon_eek.gif
, i worked it out quickly, he was just hungery, so all back to happy family after a feed. i have just been reading alot of the post to get as much info as i can, cheers from me and my hungry spotted:)

welcome to the site,i have an adult stimmie and a 2 year old south west carpet,its always a shock when they bite but the small ones dont hurt
good luck with your snakes

Welcome to APS Libbo,you have to realise owning any sort of animals your going to expect a bite,scratch etc,being a little Spotted wouldnt hurt at all,imagine how the snake feels,some bigger person near me so their only defense is a bite,more than likely a feed response.Hopefully he-she will calm down over time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back