What did You get your MUM

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vassallo2008

Reaction score
well its mummies day today:)

Ive made about a bazillion cuppaa teees.

I just thought it would be nice to share what we all got our mums.

I got my mum a lovely charm for her pandora bracelet. ..

:)

I got my mum the same thing she gets my kids for special occasions , bugga all .

we all made home made stuff, i made her a bracelet, a card and a scrapbooking page thing. we also got her a mozzie lantern thingo my sister got her a smelly soap a pen, book and paper (all came in a pack except soap) she also made lots of little cards and paper pictures. My other sister made like 5 cards, gave lots of paper things and a dangly thing to hang outside witha ladybug decoration for the garden. My bro gave her the lantern which was from all of us but he didn't get anything so yer and dad is getting her the KFC mothers day meal tonight :D

she mostly got lots & lots & lots & lots of home made gifts but thats what she likes best so it worked out well.

Hmm Isnt it sad. Old people.. My parents oldies are the same.. They dont even ring to say happy birthday.. Im just a spoilt rotten lil prick as my nan puts it.. so she can get BEEPED.. i dont need people like that in my life. i have friends that treat me better then my relatives .

Hmm Isnt it sad. Old people.. My parents oldies are the same.. They dont even ring to say happy birthday.. Im just a spoilt rotten lil prick as my nan puts it.. so she can get BEEPED.. i dont need people like that in my life. i have friends that treat me better then my relatives .

thats a little harsh don't you think

Yeh shes very harsh.. wants to blurt out crap about my fam at family gatherings when were not there. then my aunty tells us.. .. Cant stand two faced ppl. its simple. I dont see whats hard about ringing and saying happy birthday ben.. But no., why waste there time on a person like me.

Beep them :)

my mams on a cruise overseas :( im going to call her this evening hopefully will get intouch with her!
perfume and some other things

Woah a lot of people with baggage lol *no offence intended*

My mum got a phone call :p

I guess I should see her at some point in the next few weeks though :rolleyes:

I got my mumma a signed film cell in a photo frame from her favorite elvis movie :) shes an elvis nut!
and made her some home made baileys that i got a recipe for of this website, in a pretty bottle! hehe.
thanks sarah_m! hehe.

I got mine the P!NK cd.....She HATES P!NK....So i was told after I bought it...Lol

we all put in and bought a coffe making machine for her and then dad bought her like some staters package with like 20 differnt knfs of coffe satches and theres like 200 or something of them she loved it

chocolates you know those dear little buggers in those wrappers and flowers, sister made some scrap booking stuff and a lot of coffees. :)

My mum hasn't got her pressie yet, and thinks she isn't getting one, but I have a lovely bouquet of flowers arriving on her doorstep tomorrow. Mum can't have chocolate. It gives her migraines so had to skip them.

I got my mum shimano cleats for her road bike and the dvd baraka

We got my mother a pendant in the shape of a Martini Glass with colored pink cz's for the liquid so it looked like a cosmopolitan. and a set of earrings. And drove down and spend the day with them sitting on the very top of a mountain drinking beer and champagne.
We will be getting Danielles mum something too but she is so far away. I am thinking buying her an Amphibian license, cos she loves Green tree frogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back